Faith or lack there of

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mindy92

Sep 8, 2019
I’ve been a believer in Christ for a few years now. I’ve also built a relationship with God over the last few years. At this present moment, I feel I need him more than anytime before. I’ve been praying faithfully and trusting in the Lord that he will make my troubles go anyway. My current financial situation has brought me down and I’m slowly questioning everything. I’m in the constant stay of worry. It’s been difficult to keep my faith especially in the current situation I am. I’ve never felt as if God forsaken before until now. I know he is listening to my cries at night as well as my prayers. And I know I’m going about this the wrong way so I ask if someone could pray for me. I beat myself up this pass week because I know I have one more day to come up with rent and my financial situation has not changed. I pray that God continues to bless each and every single person in this chat!

Thank You
God Bless
Amen

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
I’ve been a believer in Christ for a few years now. I’ve also built a relationship with God over the last few years. At this present moment, I feel I need him more than anytime before. I’ve been praying faithfully and trusting in the Lord that he will make my troubles go anyway. My current financial situation has brought me down and I’m slowly questioning everything. I’m in the constant stay of worry. It’s been difficult to keep my faith especially in the current situation I am. I’ve never felt as if God forsaken before until now. I know he is listening to my cries at night as well as my prayers. And I know I’m going about this the wrong way so I ask if someone could pray for me. I beat myself up this pass week because I know I have one more day to come up with rent and my financial situation has not changed. I pray that God continues to bless each and every single person in this chat!

Thank You
God Bless
Amen
Hello Mindi. Of course I will pray for you and I am sure others that see your post will as well. I have been in that situation many times myself in the past and know what you are going through as I am sure others have.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Perhaps posting in the Prayer Request rather than New User forum may get more responses.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Mindy and nice to meet you. You are right in seeking prayer partners at this time and like suggested above, perhaps place a thread in the Prayer Forum. One thing is never lose Faith in God, sometimes it's rough but when we totally put our trust in Him w/o fear, the breakthrough comes.
I pray that our Heavenly Father will give you favor and touch you with His peace, in Jesus' Name, Amen. God bless!

T

tasha66

Hi Mindy, I just joined today and am hoping to meet some good people!
I am in your situation as well, and it's not good.
On the practical side, can you borrow some rent money or ask social services / Salvation Army or your church wherever you live for help?
I will say a prayer for you tonight.
Cheers

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Thank You
God Bless
Amen
Welcome and a crisis in faith are often the first path to a strengthening relationship between the individual and God as long as the individuals heart is truly seeking God.

Honestly scripture doesn't promise prosperity or wealth. That doesn't mean God wants you to be poor or doesn't care. It just means God's will is unknown to us. And his will could be many different angles except evil.

Your situation may be the result of evil but God promises us He is in the midst of it, beside us, and if we trust in him and abide in him, He is working it out for our good to still bring about His will for your life.

A Christians life isnt always great but with the right Biblical perspective we can in the worst situations have joy just as much as Paul writing the 2 Timothy in prison awaiting a death sentence.

2 Timothy 2:8-13 New International Version (NIV)
8 Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David. This is my gospel, 9 for which I am suffering even to the point of being chained like a criminal. But God’s word is not chained. 10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.

11 Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him,
we will also live with him;
12 if we endure,
we will also reign with him.

If we disown him,
he will also disown us;
13 if we are faithless,
he remains faithful,
for he cannot disown himself.

Even in our darkest hours and our faith falters, God is faithful and will not ever leave you, will never stop pursuing you and drawing you to him.

Faith is strengthened if we ask and seek ever closer to the Lord.

T

tasha66

Hi Mindy. It looks like I can't send you a private message unless I pay, which I didn't know about.
Just wondering how you are going?
Cheers

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Just a thought, but when unable to view a profile it is felt that perhaps there
are deeper issues being an underlying problem, and not to concerned about
seriously accepting any spiritual advise of guidance. Are not God's children open
in sharing, or not."
'Just a thought'
0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
"Just a thought, but when unable to view a profile it is felt that perhaps there
are deeper issues being an underlying problem, and not to concerned about
seriously accepting any spiritual advise of guidance. Are not God's children open
in sharing, or not."
'Just a thought'
View attachment 204039 View attachment 204040
I don't have a clue how to fill out profiles. I did an introduction when I joined and that is it? I think people get to know you on this site from the words you speak and how you speak to others, more than the stuff they might write. Having said that, I am a bit of a techno moron when it comes to how to use a lot of these profiles/receive messages etc. Haven't got a clue. Maybe people don't want to say much on public platforms about their personal details. Is that what you mean?

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I don't have a clue how to fill out profiles. I did an introduction when I joined and that is it? I think people get to know you on this site from the words you speak and how you speak to others, more than the stuff they might write. Having said that, I am a bit of a techno moron when it comes to how to use a lot of these profiles/receive messages etc. Haven't got a clue. Maybe people don't want to say much on public platforms about their personal details. Is that what you mean?
"Less or more...lol.
Thanks for your comment. I just find it interesting that some can go to great lengths about
things, but yet limit their profile access.

Heyjude

Sep 7, 2019
But if you want to know something about anyone why not just ask them?

T

tasha66

FYI I found out today that you can't access a member to send them a message without paying. I thought this was advertised as a free site to help others in need?
Disappointing I must say :(