Fall

  • Thread starter Thread starter iloma
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iloma

Guest
Today while browsing on the internet, I came across a site:
http://timeline.biblehistory.com/home
It's interesting. It shows the historical events taking place as a timeline view, from a biblical perspective, being given also explanations and cross-references for those who are interested to check them out.

I checked the first event tagged and began reading about Adam. While I was reading about how Eve was beguiled by the serpent to eat from "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil", and then persuaded Adam to eat also, I suddenly got struck by the word "persuaded".

In the Bible, it is simply written as I know as she "gave" to her husband also.