Fallen Angels/Satanic Dream Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 17, 2018
Since i was a young girl i suffered from satanic dreams most nights i will cry and most nights i felt paralyzed in my bed screaming for help but yet i can't speak. Did a night-time visitor visit me it as so it seems, i always felt a demonic presence in my bedroom. I accepted the fact that maybe it was meant to be and that it was not a big deal. As time goes on when i was like in my teenage years it became worse and worse like the dream world increasingly became a torment to im always in a demonic forest running away, seeing demonic large statutes, having a strange black monster running after me etc....always wake up to be sweating and crying as usual in the middle of the night and sometimes hearing satanic voices calling my name.

Yet it may seem to be about satanic dreams its not i was going through great spiritual warfare than i saw things in which not many people have not seen before as you can say, "Close Encounters of the first,second,third and fourth kind". Long story short it felt strange but these were demons/fallen angels i was battling with for a long time. They continued to manipulate me to try to initiate me also they will monitor me in both the spiritual and physical realm. I would see them sometimes but no one else will but all i can see is pure black eyes gazing back at me as i was walking around certain places like stores or other common places i will go. Also i will wake up with strange scratches in my body which was really starting to scare me. I knew i had to continue to fight them off i made sure i kept praying constantly and read the word but i felt confused so i never took it seriously with the prayer. At the a certain point in my life around the year 2014 i was around 19 at that time they were trying to take me away but it was a battle i will never forget i was in my bedroom black out and paralyzed. Behold Jesus sent angels to save me from these demons i heard spiritual fighting like i hear swords like the clashing of swords and voices saying ,"don't worry we will help you." I knew it was the Angels that was saving me. If the demons took my mind i would be done for, i would be completely possessed with demons and no one will every see me again they would have taken me with them to the Satan Kingdom. Thank you Jesus without him i made it out alive . As a few years pass 20-23 i realized when i started to actually go out there and become more mature in life with school, job, etc i sense their was something wrong i felt rejected, everyone around me would just have anger like a sense of hatred or every time i look for jobs or try to excel in life i can't seem to progress with anything i do. Even worse the dreams will still manifest fade in and out but it was as crazy as it were when i was young. I will see these demonic entities in my dreams their piercing black eyes gazing upon me as if waiting for me but all i can see is like a black hole of the unknown. I knew well with all my knowledge and insights that i was facing powerful demons and that i must repent and give my life to Jesus Christ before its too late the Angels stepped in that night to save me at that moment but i was not completed delivered yet. I repented and gave myself to Christ at a nearby baptist church around the year 2017 but it was not the end i started questioning hmmm i may need deliverance the baptist church does not preach on deliverance and plus i sense it was more worldly. Around Sept 2018 i decided to look up churches, I searched online to locate more churches around my area i had enough of the strange dreams. Finally a church popped up on my computer screen it was exactly what i was looking for it had all the information i needed when i read the contents on the web-page and once i read that they did deliverance i immediately called to make sure that it was still there. To my surprise the pastor answered his voice sounded very strong, powerful, confident to my ears. I told him what type of church is it etc and when does bible study starts... and finally at the end of the call i decided to go that church Wednesday night. remind you i haven't been going to church for a long time to be honest most churches i go to i wasn't feeling it or i lost interests real quick rarely lasted or did not come back at all.I walked into that church it was a very small church with only a few members but when i sat down and waited for the pastor, he immediately introduce himself to me and shook my hands and smiled i was like omg sooo amazing lol he seems soo super cool and calm and that voice idk what it is sooo powerful. I told him it was me who called him on the phone he was super excited. Later at the end of the service he closed that bible and said that he sense a strong presence of suicide and demonic dreams and he shouted it out in the name of Jesus. All the guests or members of the church was all standing and praying. I tried to pray but i felt strange he kept saying "Suicide and Satanic Dreams Out in the name of Jesus," but in the end i remained standing. I was sitting all the way in the back eventually he finished and he said "those who want to come up can come up." I was going to leave thinking well i guess the suicide and satanic dreams are non-related to me due to the fact i did not fall on the floor or growled or shake. Something in my mind told me to not to leave for some odd reason and just go up to him. I was the last person to go up to him remind you only had like 4 people come up to him i was the last one to in line to come up to him. Their were only like 3 people left sitting in church but rest of the audience left. I told him about i was dealing with satanic dreams and he took out that anointing oil. Put it on my forehead, i closed my eyes embracing for what may come next. I hear him shouting "Every Witchcraft, Voodoo curse and Astral Projection assigned against you break in the name of Jesus." I was shocked to my surprise that i was going through all that i can believe it ...i was cursed ...i was used...i was speechless. Since than i use all my powerful tools to defeat the enemy which is prayer i prayed like a warrior against these demons always calling out Jesus name. Now i attend that church regularly i finally find that one place i love to go to a lot. Glory Be to Jesus!!!

I just wanted to let you know The enemy will still try to interfere but they will start to become weaker and weaker and fear you the more you pray and fight against them but you must pray with confidence. No matter how dark, strange, demonic your battle is Jesus Christ can save you. Since than i have been set free and have felt more free and less paranoid at night, Glory be to GOD. I call upon the name of Jesus and even through my midnight battles i will never give up. That is why it is extremely important to be closer to GOD and to pray to him that you may open up spiritual eyes and hear him. If you seen what you was facing and how the enemy will continue to come after you no matter if your saved or not you will not be playing around with your salvation. Satan will wait for a moment to attack you. Most people think once saved always saved not true when your backsliding. You open yourself to demonic attacks if you continue to open yourself up to sin and living worldly don't be surprised if you end up worst than before.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. (Luke 11:24)."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Thank you for reading my post i hope my testimony has helped you!!! Never Give Up!!![/FONT]

May 17, 2018
Marshmellow: "Around Sep 2017 that same year i decided to look up churches,"

it was a few months after i repented i went seeking deliverance.
I am sorry everyone i get years mixed up. :(

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nice testimony. :) I couldn't read much of it, thanks to the wall of text. :( Paragraphs are your friend, use them. :)

May 17, 2018
Nice testimony. :) I couldn't read much of it, thanks to the wall of text. :( Paragraphs are your friend, use them. :)
Thank im gonna try to get it remove and redo it :) eeh did not like the way it came out

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
For the first part that I could read especially about the part where at night you couldn't move or speak and were visited by dark figures I have been through this as well, the most recent one was when I was walking into my living room where I sleep and I sensed a presence and for a quick second I thought I saw a dark figure standing in the corner on the living room but it was just as quickly so I just figured I was imagining it. I laid down in my bed in the living room and fell asleep no sooner did I fall sleep that the dark figure was clearly visible and it zoomed over to me, and I couldn't move it was so angry was cussing me out in such hatred I could feel it putting pressure on my chest and all I knew to do was to call out to Jesus.

But my tongue was tied it wouldn't let me speak but as I kept trying to say his name my tongue began to loosen and eventually I was able to say his name and suddenly the whole experience disappeared. For some people these things happen a lot for others like me only sometimes but they are indeed spiritual attacks not simply sleep paralysis

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
For the first part that I could read especially about the part where at night you couldn't move or speak and were visited by dark figures I have been through this as well, the most recent one was when I was walking into my living room where I sleep and I sensed a presence and for a quick second I thought I saw a dark figure standing in the corner on the living room but it was just as quickly so I just figured I was imagining it. I laid down in my bed in the living room and fell asleep no sooner did I fall sleep that the dark figure was clearly visible and it zoomed over to me, and I couldn't move it was so angry was cussing me out in such hatred I could feel it putting pressure on my chest and all I knew to do was to call out to Jesus.

But my tongue was tied it wouldn't let me speak but as I kept trying to say his name my tongue began to loosen and eventually I was able to say his name and suddenly the whole experience disappeared. For some people these things happen a lot for others like me only sometimes but they are indeed spiritual attacks not simply sleep paralysis
Wow Blain, I had no idea this had happened to you, and I had read about it before, but never did agree with the sleep paralysis theory. Do you have any idea what brought this about? How many years had you been a Christian before this started?

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Since i was a young girl i suffered from satanic dreams most nights i will cry and most nights i felt paralyzed in my bed screaming for help but yet i can't speak. Did a night-time visitor visit me it as so it seems, i always felt a demonic presence in my bedroom. I accepted the fact that maybe it was meant to be and that it was not a big deal. As time goes on when i was like in my teenage years it became worse and worse like the dream world increasingly became a torment to im always in a demonic forest running away, seeing demonic large statutes, having a strange black monster running after me etc....always wake up to be sweating and crying as usual in the middle of the night and sometimes hearing satanic voices calling my name.

Yet it may seem to be about satanic dreams its not i was going through great spiritual warfare than i saw things in which not many people have not seen before as you can say, "Close Encounters of the first,second,third and fourth kind". Long story short it felt strange but these were demons/fallen angels i was battling with for a long time. They continued to manipulate me to try to initiate me also they will monitor me in both the spiritual and physical realm. I would see them sometimes but no one else will but all i can see is pure black eyes gazing back at me as i was walking around certain places like stores or other common places i will go. Also i will wake up with strange scratches in my body which was really starting to scare me. I knew i had to continue to fight them off i made sure i kept praying constantly and read the word but i felt confused so i never took it seriously with the prayer. At the a certain point in my life around the year 2014 i was around 19 at that time they were trying to take me away but it was a battle i will never forget i was in my bedroom black out and paralyzed. Behold Jesus sent angels to save me from these demons i heard spiritual fighting like i hear swords like the clashing of swords and voices saying ,"don't worry we will help you." I knew it was the Angels that was saving me. If the demons took my mind i would be done for, i would be completely possessed with demons and no one will every see me again they would have taken me with them to the Satan Kingdom. Thank you Jesus without him i made it out alive . As a few years pass 20-23 i realized when i started to actually go out there and become more mature in life with school, job, etc i sense their was something wrong i felt rejected, everyone around me would just have anger like a sense of hatred or every time i look for jobs or try to excel in life i can't seem to progress with anything i do. Even worse the dreams will still manifest fade in and out but it was as crazy as it were when i was young. I will see these demonic entities in my dreams their piercing black eyes gazing upon me as if waiting for me but all i can see is like a black hole of the unknown. I knew well with all my knowledge and insights that i was facing powerful demons and that i must repent and give my life to Jesus Christ before its too late the Angels stepped in that night to save me at that moment but i was not completed delivered yet. I repented and gave myself to Christ at a nearby baptist church around the year 2017 but it was not the end i started questioning hmmm i may need deliverance the baptist church does not preach on deliverance and plus i sense it was more worldly. Around Sept 2018 i decided to look up churches, I searched online to locate more churches around my area i had enough of the strange dreams. Finally a church popped up on my computer screen it was exactly what i was looking for it had all the information i needed when i read the contents on the web-page and once i read that they did deliverance i immediately called to make sure that it was still there. To my surprise the pastor answered his voice sounded very strong, powerful, confident to my ears. I told him what type of church is it etc and when does bible study starts... and finally at the end of the call i decided to go that church Wednesday night. remind you i haven't been going to church for a long time to be honest most churches i go to i wasn't feeling it or i lost interests real quick rarely lasted or did not come back at all.I walked into that church it was a very small church with only a few members but when i sat down and waited for the pastor, he immediately introduce himself to me and shook my hands and smiled i was like omg sooo amazing lol he seems soo super cool and calm and that voice idk what it is sooo powerful. I told him it was me who called him on the phone he was super excited. Later at the end of the service he closed that bible and said that he sense a strong presence of suicide and demonic dreams and he shouted it out in the name of Jesus. All the guests or members of the church was all standing and praying. I tried to pray but i felt strange he kept saying "Suicide and Satanic Dreams Out in the name of Jesus," but in the end i remained standing. I was sitting all the way in the back eventually he finished and he said "those who want to come up can come up." I was going to leave thinking well i guess the suicide and satanic dreams are non-related to me due to the fact i did not fall on the floor or growled or shake. Something in my mind told me to not to leave for some odd reason and just go up to him. I was the last person to go up to him remind you only had like 4 people come up to him i was the last one to in line to come up to him. Their were only like 3 people left sitting in church but rest of the audience left. I told him about i was dealing with satanic dreams and he took out that anointing oil. Put it on my forehead, i closed my eyes embracing for what may come next. I hear him shouting "Every Witchcraft, Voodoo curse and Astral Projection assigned against you break in the name of Jesus." I was shocked to my surprise that i was going through all that i can believe it ...i was cursed ...i was used...i was speechless. Since than i use all my powerful tools to defeat the enemy which is prayer i prayed like a warrior against these demons always calling out Jesus name. Now i attend that church regularly i finally find that one place i love to go to a lot. Glory Be to Jesus!!!

I just wanted to let you know The enemy will still try to interfere but they will start to become weaker and weaker and fear you the more you pray and fight against them but you must pray with confidence. No matter how dark, strange, demonic your battle is Jesus Christ can save you. Since than i have been set free and have felt more free and less paranoid at night, Glory be to GOD. I call upon the name of Jesus and even through my midnight battles i will never give up. That is why it is extremely important to be closer to GOD and to pray to him that you may open up spiritual eyes and hear him. If you seen what you was facing and how the enemy will continue to come after you no matter if your saved or not you will not be playing around with your salvation. Satan will wait for a moment to attack you. Most people think once saved always saved not true when your backsliding. You open yourself to demonic attacks if you continue to open yourself up to sin and living worldly don't be surprised if you end up worst than before.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. (Luke 11:24)."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Thank you for reading my post i hope my testimony has helped you!!! Never Give Up!!![/FONT]
I am really glad you found the deliverance you sought and that you are now on the right track. God bless & keep you!!

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

But here is the great news about this occurring , it proves to us that God Word is true. Thee enemy clearly has lost his sneaking motives once they have done these things. They are no longer capable of hiding there agenda , because Christ Name places them into subjection , fulfilling what the scriptures testify of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Luke 10:17

The Seventy-Two Return with Joy

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Shalom

I too had the same problems on my life but not anymore praise God . However, me my family and I finally realized it was the teachings of my parents that left their lives completely unprotected from demonic activity and they finally repented of it but it was until years later that they came to Christ for true and sure salvation by his blood Hallelujah Jesus is Lord God is Love. So now we're all recovering from all the abuse it's Satan was actually allowed to do because we did not have Jesus. So Worship Jesus everyone and stay safe from the Devil and the lies of the wicked amen

May 17, 2018
Thank you eveyrone for reading my testimony and it was really hard to overcome but in the end it all paid off. I hope to probably save someone life with this testimony. Just like anyone else testimony is special. it can all save a life and reach a lost soul.

May 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience it is truly horrific and scary and i understand your pain...that feeling of doom and also the energy that the demons drain from you and not to be able to move or talk is terrible. Spiritual warfare is a deep but thank GOD we can all overcome by the power and the blood of Jesus. i struggled throughout my whole childhood with it but now i am truly free and never experience it no more. I am glad that Jesus saved you from it..just calling out his name is the only way to break free from it :)

May 21, 2019

Since I was 7 I became a Christian and when I was 10 up until now 17 I've had dreams of people chasing me, it dark places. I got delivered in April and when they chase me I fight against them, pleeing the blood. I realise they come around me especially when I do certain things that might cause certain gates to open or if I'm around certain people they're spirit would want to latch unto me. Taking authority that God has given unto us Christians has saved me. But you have to be joined at the hip with God, relationship with him is very important or else you'll get left in the wind. But dreams for me are battlefields.