Fallen?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Searching4Truth

Senior Member
Jul 25, 2012
1,904
26
0
I wrote a song. But I'm not sure what to call it. I kinda like it, but it seems a little negative. I can rewrite and rearrange to suit it to be more of a love long. But I don't know yet.

I was thinking of calling it Fallen

Any other suggestions?

1st Verse
I lost my only chance
To see your face
I slipped by the edge
Now I'm falling from grace

Chorus
You're slipping through my hands
I'm falling down to the ground
You're fading through the clouds
I'm losing you now

2nd Verse

I've fallen from grace (x4)

(Instrumental/Strumming)

Bridge
I'm spinning in my head tonight
I don't know where to turn
I'm losing all my faith despite
All the things I've learned
I'd worship you all day and night
But I don't want to get burned
I'm singing songs to help me fight
All of my concerns

Chorus
You're slipping through my hands
I'm falling down to the ground
You're fading through the clouds
I'm losing you now...

You're slipping through my hands
I'm falling down to the ground
You're fading through the clouds
I'm losing you now...

I lost my only chance