False Prophets and the accursed Gospel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 21, 2018
Sure it's still your child. But is that child effectively dead until he returns back home? (Luke 15:24). The parable of The Prodigal Son.

I encourage and will immediately welcome any child who returns back home because of my love for them, but until they do they are dead and lost, as Christ points out. They're not in the safety of my home until they return home.
Okay so the comforter doesn't dwell within you forever? I cannot help your unbelief

7seasrekeyed

No wonder youre so confused get a KJV
God will bring him back into line (chastisement) and if not early sleep (physical death) some of God's children don't follow and end up missing the life God want from them here on earth. Let all who name the name of Christ depart from iniquity thats what the bible says but i cannot force someone to do that especially since this is just a forum I have really no lead way. Just trying to get the message out that Gods Salvation is FREE and FOREVER to those who believe on Jesus alone OSAS
listen

there is a OSAS thread going on since Luther nailed his theses to the door

it's your delivery that is questionable

7seasrekeyed

No thats not what it means. God says i NEVER knew you meaning they never believed the true gospel these were people relying on their mighty works and didnt do the will of the father which is to believe on the one he sent. They knew about Jesus and the cross probably even said they believed but mixed grace and works for salvation which is unbelief. Like saying I trust Jesus alone his grace is enough but i still have to be good as well to go to heaven see the contradiction? They are called workers of iniquity bc they do not have God's imputed righteousness and are workers of iniquity like all unsaved people like all flesh. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God you need to be born again
there are workers of iniquity but highly doubt the confused are among them

God saw redemption even in Saul as he was busy persecuting believers

you draw lines not drawn by God it seems and come to fast conclusions you may have trouble living up to yourself as your life continues

people do have confusion over works and salvation and some just really want to please God

they may not necessarily be counting on good behavior so much as someone with a proper interpretation

but like I said, I am sure you might enjoy the OSAS 3000 thread...but it's getting closer to 4000 and still unresolved...as long as you can put up with others expressing the same thoughts possibly in a better way

'not by works' which I have no problem with but I can't get my head around 3500 + pages of the same people saying the same things LOL!

Aug 21, 2018
there are workers of iniquity but highly doubt the confused are among them

God saw redemption even in Saul as he was busy persecuting believers

you draw lines not drawn by God it seems and come to fast conclusions you may have trouble living up to yourself as your life continues

people do have confusion over works and salvation and some just really want to please God

they may not necessarily be counting on good behavior so much as someone with a proper interpretation

but like I said, I am sure you might enjoy the OSAS 3000 thread...but it's getting closer to 4000 and still unresolved...as long as you can put up with others expressing the same thoughts possibly in a better way

'not by works' which I have no problem with but I can't get my head around 3500 + pages of the same people saying the same things LOL!
If you had a child that hated you, didnt want anything to do with you, moved halfway across the world to get away from you is that child still your child? When you're born of God how can you be unborn? You cannot. I dont know what else to say bc everyone is so carnal always looking at the flesh and not spiritually discerning what Iam saying. One born of God CANNOT sin bc his seed remainith in him (paraphrasing) That is the NEW CREATURE NOT THE FLESH. The children of the flesh are not the children of God. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The kingdom comes not with observation. Who is an anti christ but he that denies christ IS COME (KJV) not has come. He comes in his saints every time a saved person preached the gospel. Jeremiah says i cannot speak for iam only a child so whos speaking when you give the gospel? Christ in us. He's already here in his saints how else do you receive him if christ isnt come? Can a nation be born in a day? The Gospel was preached and many get saved taking Christ with them and spreading the good news expanding the kingdom daily. This false gospel which is law based and accursed is preached constantly thats the reason for all the denominations and isms.. to protect the true gospel is what Paul fought for not a bunch of temporal life legalistic garbage that saves no one. People call OSAS cheap grace (its actually free) and easily believing false doctrine well it seems that it isnt so easy for people to believe in "easy believism" bc OSAS is the narrow road.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Okay so the comforter doesn't dwell within you forever? I cannot help your unbelief
Maybe they just have a very bad pastor teaching them wrongly?
I think where a lot of confusion arises is when people are led to believe we have everything to do with being saved. And as such we can then choose to evict the holy spirit if we so choose. Just like we're able to choose to be in Christ, as some traditions teach. I think that is what is at issue in the world today. The truth of Christ is in pieces due to all the different versions of teaching that mess up a simple message in the name of men who craft such nonsense as denominationalism.

Will the Holy Spirit ever leave a believer?

Answer: Simply put, no, the Holy Spirit will never leave a true believer. This is revealed in many different passages in the New Testament. For example, Romans 8:9 tells us, “…if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.” This verse very clearly states that if someone does not have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, then that person is not saved. Therefore, if the Holy Spirit were to leave a believer, that person would have lost the saving relationship with Christ. Yet this is contrary to what the Bible teaches about the eternal security of Christians. Another verse that speaks to the permanence of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence in the life of believers is John 14:16. Here Jesus states that the Father will give another Helper “to be with you forever.”

The fact that the Holy Spirit will never leave a believer is also seen in Ephesians 1:13-14 where believers are said to be “sealed” with the Holy Spirit, “who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.” The picture of being sealed with the Spirit is one of ownership and possession. God has promised eternal life to all who believe in Christ, and as a guarantee that He will keep His promise, He has sent the Holy Spirit to indwell the believer until the day of redemption. Similar to making a down payment on a car or a house, God has provided all believers with a down payment on their future relationship with Him by sending the Holy Spirit to indwell them. The fact that all believers are sealed with the Spirit is also seen in 2 Corinthians 1:22 and Ephesians 4:30.

Prior to Christ’s death, resurrection, and ascension into heaven, the Holy Spirit had a “come and go” relationship with people. The Holy Spirit indwelt King Saul, but then departed from him (1 Samuel 16:14). Instead, the Spirit came upon David (1 Samuel 16:13). After his adultery with Bathsheba, David feared that the Holy Spirit would be taken from him (Psalm 51:11). The Holy Spirit filled Bezalel to enable him to produce the items needed for the tabernacle (Exodus 31:2-5), but this is not described as a permanent relationship. All of this changed after Jesus’ ascension into heaven. Beginning on the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit began permanently indwelling believers (Acts 2). The permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit is the fulfillment of God’s promise to always be with us and never forsake us.

While the Holy Spirit will never leave a believer, it is possible for our sin to “quench the Holy Spirit” (1 Thessalonians 5:19) or “grieve the Holy Spirit” (Ephesians 4:30). Sin always has consequences in our relationship with God. While our relationship with God is secure in Christ, unconfessed sin in our lives can hinder our fellowship with God and effectively quench the Holy Spirit’s working in our lives. That is why it is so important to confess our sins because God is “faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). So, while the Holy Spirit will never leave us, the benefits and joy of His presence can in fact depart from us.

7seasrekeyed

If you had a child that hated you, didnt want anything to do with you, moved halfway across the world to get away from you is that child still your child? When you're born of God how can you be unborn? You cannot. I dont know what else to say bc everyone is so carnal always looking at the flesh and not spiritually discerning what Iam saying. One born of God CANNOT sin bc his seed remainith in him (paraphrasing) That is the NEW CREATURE NOT THE FLESH. The children of the flesh are not the children of God. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The kingdom comes not with observation. Who is an anti christ but he that denies christ IS COME (KJV) not has come. He comes in his saints every time a saved person preached the gospel. Jeremiah says i cannot speak for iam only a child so whos speaking when you give the gospel? Christ in us. He's already here in his saints how else do you receive him if christ isnt come? Can a nation be born in a day? The Gospel was preached and many get saved taking Christ with them and spreading the good news expanding the kingdom daily. This false gospel which is law based and accursed is preached constantly thats the reason for all the denominations and isms.. to protect the true gospel is what Paul fought for not a bunch of temporal life legalistic garbage that saves no one. People call OSAS cheap grace (its actually free) and easily believing false doctrine well it seems that it isnt so easy for people to believe in "easy believism" bc OSAS is the narrow road.
that's a lot of stuff I don't worry about because it is settled now

you are also disapproving, apparently, of things I never said

not sure who you think you are addressing?

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
No wonder youre so confused get a KJV
It is obvious that you didn't bother to read my previous post. Language changes over time. In 1611 kill meant deliberately murdering someone. Stink was a complement. Go tell someone they stink today. Smell replaced it but now you have to say you smell nice or it is negative by itself. Here again is the issue with KJV.

KJV Issues

https://ehrmanblog.org/problems-with-the-language-of-the-king-james-version/

https://newrepublic.com/article/107222/making-it-new

http://www.bibletexts.com/topics/kjv.htm

http://www.equip.org/article/is-your-modern-translation-corrupt/

http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org/kjva1.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/different-gospel.html

The Use and Misuse of the King James Bible: An Interview with Mark Ward
Jonathan Petersen
March 13, 2018

https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2...pJobID=1362532267&spReportId=MTM2MjUzMjI2NwS2

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
I referenced the Master's very own parable explaining this very same concept we're discussing. But by your logic, I guess Christ himself wouldn't believe it either. It's his parable I shared.

Aug 21, 2018
no need to call another member a serpent just because they are not a Kingjamesite
It is obvious that you didn't bother to read my previous post. Language changes over time. In 1611 kill meant deliberately murdering someone. Stink was a complement. Go tell someone they stink today. Smell replaced it but now you have to say you smell nice or it is negative by itself. Here again is the issue with KJV.

KJV Issues

https://ehrmanblog.org/problems-with-the-language-of-the-king-james-version/

https://newrepublic.com/article/107222/making-it-new

http://www.bibletexts.com/topics/kjv.htm

http://www.equip.org/article/is-your-modern-translation-corrupt/

http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org/kjva1.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/different-gospel.html

The Use and Misuse of the King James Bible: An Interview with Mark Ward
Jonathan Petersen
March 13, 2018

https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2...pJobID=1362532267&spReportId=MTM2MjUzMjI2NwS2
i dont care about your bible perversions the KJV is all i need. It stems from the textus recptus and the dead sea scrolls match Isaiah letter for letter the only way to rightly divide an NIV, ESV or any other is with a chainsaw. Go learn Greek and Hebrew so you can be wrong in three different languages you serpent.

Aug 21, 2018
I referenced the Master's very own parable explaining this very same concept we're discussing. But by your logic, I guess Christ himself wouldn't believe it either. It's his parable I shared.
Who endures at his coming? Christ endured when we believe we are accounted all his righteousness and faith. The KJV says who is an anti christ but he who denies Christ IS COME. He's already here in his saints. The kingdom of God is within you, the kingdom comes not with observation, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, The children of the flesh are not the children of God, Being quickened by the SPIRIT. Im trying to explain spiritual matters to you. The flesh of Jesus was not God, the Bible says God is a Spirit.. you believe in one God you do well.. Jesus was the son of God according to the Spirit we get that Spirit when we believe the Gospel the new Creature cannot sin(Spiritual birth not flesh). Is the Holy Spirit a bird? or God a bush? there is one God and he is a Spirit. The man Christ Jesus died but was quickend by the Spirit. The Spirit of Christ is God. You must be born again Nicodemus.. right? Thats all that matters are you born again? Believe the Gospel I dont want to argue about carnal works or our righteousness (filthy rags) another way of saying it would be menstrual rags please dont talk works with me. I continue to bear with you but youre not hearing my words.