Family in hospital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cmichele

Mar 30, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering if you could pray for my great uncle, he has had a seizure and had to go by ambulance.
During this particular time where health is focused on COVID-19. It would mean the world if you could send him prayers for health and for that he gets the proper care he needs despite the circumstances the world is currently in.

Thank you so much.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray please touch and heal Michele's great uncle. Lord bless him to get proper medical treatment and bless him. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
I will pray .God bless u

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting your great uncle up in prayer to the Lord.

cmichele

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you so much everyone. Thanfully he isn't hospitalized in one of the hospitals with cases of COVID and is in good hands. Lt's still pray he ends up healing well.

Sep 29, 2018
I'm happy to pray for your great uncle.

"Father, Daddy, God of all the universe, nothing is impossible for You. We are all asking for you to save Michele's great uncle from death and save her family from grief. Restore him to full health and teach him more about your love than he has ever known before.
All the glory and power is Yours, forever and ever. Amen."