Family meetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Since we resumed family meetings some time this year, i am praying the Lord help us make these glorifying to God, not just a way to encourage, open up or vent, suggest, correct and even hurt each other, pray as well have some fun. I thought to post this in the Family forum, but it is more a prayer item than something i want to ask some help and ideas for. I also know Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it, and Let us not give up the habit of meeting together as others are doing-- and welcome prayers, but also ideas abt those who have these regularly, whether you have these weekly, monthly or yearly.

Thank you, and a blessed new year to all.

Apr 6, 2017
We have family meetings most every morning. We usually sing a song, then read part of a chapter book, have some prayer time, and then plan for the day. Happy new year to you too! :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this family meeting including mar09 and other family members, let them have a sweet fellowship and bless your name during the family meeting. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
We have family meetings most every morning. We usually sing a song, then read part of a chapter book, have some prayer time, and then plan for the day. Happy new year to you too! :)
It
is the singing i miss most. In my own family's time, we sang w/o really meeting. Our fam.meetings were rare, like abt once a year if i remember right, or as needed. thanks for the input, devin.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thanks, levi. I appreciate that and hope the Lord hears your prayer! For us and other families also.

K

kittycat7

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.