Family Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Sometimes you need time apart from the person who has your heart and the one that you love the most ( significant other wise) the past 5 months I haven’t seen or spoken on the phone to the man I love with all my heart! It has been one of the hardest things I have had to do. I have Picked up the phone so many times and written texts or dialed his number but I have never sent them or called. I am stubborn and I’m like well if he wanted to talk to or see me he would make an effort. I know that isn’t the way to be thinking but I’m stubborn and he’s Stubborn and we are so much alike that, this is just how it’s been for 5 months. We also have other circumstances that make our relationship even harder. If you see this, I love you and miss you and we are ok. I have faith that one day it will work itself out and we will be together as a family. And, I guess all I’m asking here is if I could get prayers that things will work out for us in the end.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Five months is a long time. How much longer will you wait on him to contact you? Are you guys married?

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Five months is a long time. How much longer will you wait on him to contact you? Are you guys married?
I honestly don’t know. I love him, sometimes I feel like I want to give up on the situation, but I just can’t…. It’s like how much can you put yourself through? And No, we aren’t married.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
Why are you not speaking to him?
Things dont work themselves out, people work out issues.
Your post is too vague to offer any help.