Famous people and Antichrist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Yea you have a point about the imagery. It's the political and religious power I have issue with I guess . The Catholic Church can barely get any of its followers agree with their doctrine or find enough priests . Things are so bad that their are shutting down some churches in spite of a growth due to a lack of priests While Islam can get many believers to strap explosives on in the name of their false religion. Their are also countries like Iran that have leaders that want to nuke Israel to hasten their version of the end times . The effluence and growth of Islam is so much that the number of mosques have doubled in 5 years and is on course to do it again,this time in 3 years in the west . While Catholicismis shrinking in comparison. Just look at the UN Islam or Islamic countries are represented on nearly all major counsels while Catholics could not get a hearing 4 years ago in front of the general assembly.
I just don't see the Catholics having the needed influence on the world stage that the antichrist would have . Still things can change . It's not a issue that I need to be right on though just a thought. Thanks for the discussion brother .
Also enjoy the rides on your bike .
Blessings
Your brother in Christ
Bill

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Islam is not a city, but it has a city. A religious city in the wilderness by the red sea that beheads Christians and practices idolatry.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
He will confirm the covenant with many for one week.

It doesn't have to be a covenant with Israel. It could be a covenant with many nations.

Sep 5, 2016
I think it is mainly a way of venting individual dislike for a persons views or behaviour.
When I was fourteen some folks in the Evangelical Free Church said Jimmy Carter was the Man of Sin. When I was twenty-eight, some folks in Calvary Chapel said Bill Clinton was the Man of Sin. For the last eight years online people have told me Barack Obama is the Man of Sin. Others tell me that if Hillary wins, she will be the Man of Sin. I've discerned a pattern! All Democratic Party Presidents are antichrists. ;-)

U

Ugly

When I was fourteen some folks in the Evangelical Free Church said Jimmy Carter was the Man of Sin. When I was twenty-eight, some folks in Calvary Chapel said Bill Clinton was the Man of Sin. For the last eight years online people have told me Barack Obama is the Man of Sin. Others tell me that if Hillary wins, she will be the Man of Sin. I've discerned a pattern! All Democratic Party Presidents are antichrists. ;-)
Basically anyone in a real position of power gets accused. The pope is a common target, even Bush was as well. Reagan. Most people quick to point fingers are more fringe group types than the average mainstream believed. That's the real pattern, though. Powerful position = antichrist accusation.