Famous people who are Christian thread.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How about Steve Harvey? Family Feud is almost all dirty jokes these days, but he's Christian. >.>

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
How about Steve Harvey? Family Feud is almost all dirty jokes these days, but he's Christian. >.>
I like Steve Harvey, listened to a few of his youtube motivational messages. "Why you trippin?" I love that line!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I always find Hollywood 'Christian' celebs hard to believe.
Steve Harvey hosts Family Feud, and all that show does anymore is sexual innuendo. And the show's writers clearly encourage it by the types of questions and the wording they use. and SH runs with it every chance he gets. Not to mention i recently saw a recording of him during a commercial break and he was dropping f bombs left and right.

Chris Pratt. His language. Some of his roles, such as Guardians where it starts with him forgetting the woman he had a one night stand with was even on his ship then pretty much dismissing her as irrelevant, or his sex scene in Passengers. Some of his BTS/bloopers, such as pranking a female co-worker on Parks and Rec by being completely naked when she opened a door. His marriage and divorce to Anna Farris, who i've not heard of as being a Christian.

Denzel Washington. Typical stuff, language, etc... but in Eli, a very violent movie that he pretty much wrote and directed everything. And despite this important book being the bible, at the end it showed a collection of other important pieces of literature, which included other religious books, such as the Quaran.

I've just yet to see a big name Hollywood actor, still active in popular movies, and not playing roles that contradicted their Christian claim. Some of the b-list actors seem to do a better job of it.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I always find Hollywood 'Christian' celebs hard to believe.
Steve Harvey hosts Family Feud, and all that show does anymore is sexual innuendo. And the show's writers clearly encourage it by the types of questions and the wording they use. and SH runs with it every chance he gets. Not to mention i recently saw a recording of him during a commercial break and he was dropping f bombs left and right.

Chris Pratt. His language. Some of his roles, such as Guardians where it starts with him forgetting the woman he had a one night stand with was even on his ship then pretty much dismissing her as irrelevant, or his sex scene in Passengers. Some of his BTS/bloopers, such as pranking a female co-worker on Parks and Rec by being completely naked when she opened a door. His marriage and divorce to Anna Farris, who i've not heard of as being a Christian.

Denzel Washington. Typical stuff, language, etc... but in Eli, a very violent movie that he pretty much wrote and directed everything. And despite this important book being the bible, at the end it showed a collection of other important pieces of literature, which included other religious books, such as the Quaran.

I've just yet to see a big name Hollywood actor, still active in popular movies, and not playing roles that contradicted their Christian claim. Some of the b-list actors seem to do a better job of it.
You're taking all the good ones! I was going to mention them one at a time for better long term effect. :p

Oh well. I got Steve Harvey first.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You can find a lot in this book

IMG_1353.JPG
and this one
IMG_1354.JPG

Although a lot of them I didnt know, has an american bias. As was published there.