Fantastic God.

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayerprincess
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prayerprincess

Guest
I love the Lord with all my heart and soul and forever wish to live in his love.
I have loved him since I was 7yrs old and will continue to love him.
 
I love my God since i was born and i will never depart from him again. This is my life and i will be happy to be at his right hand. Love you savior. Amen