S
Manchester United from the English Premier League. They had a golden time with Sir Alex Ferguson but now they are not the same. But even so it's my favorite team.
University of TexasSorry Idk if this counts but hey they still have a football program
![]()
I use to like soccer when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I rather play\watch hockey, oh yea! ^_^
The Bucs are my team, even though they are horrible. lol
What? Tampa Bay has a FOOTBALL team?
(well, MAYBE on Madden Video Games....... I suppose ..........)
Welcome to CC!
My Nevada Wolf Pack could beat them....well........my team is
NUMBER ONE!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
haters gonna hate.....
Okay, we'll schedule a game between our two teams. I will give Coach Polian a call right now....well........my team is
NUMBER ONE!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
haters gonna hate.....
On the bright side, IF they were to ACTUALLY play each other, AT LEAST Nevada would get a really, really good PAY DAY for the whoopin' they had to endure...........
![]()
We'd get a few bucks and it would be fun beating up on one of those eastern teams.