Faves from the 50s

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CarriePie

Chieftess of Smashingness
Jan 7, 2024
4,196
3,877
113
Often, I'll be about to post a song in the 60s thread and then stop myself because I realize the song is from the 50s. Since I haven't seen a 50s music thread, here's one for us who also enjoy 50s music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii and Ceph