Favorite animal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toby2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I will have to go with Parakeets, I know they are not cats or dogs.
 
*goes out and gets her a cute cuddly koala* Careful though I'm not sure if you would prefer stuffed, or the live ones lol.
 
Maltese dogs.
I have 2

2? u can give me 1:p if it speaks dutch i can teach it portuguese

i like all kinds of dogs and cats especially the abandoned and mistreated ones that have that look "take me home"


dog1.bmp


ops wrong pic
 
Animals. Yes please. :D I like em all. I've watched Moose and Black Bear. I have 3 cats. I had a beagle for years. I've rescued a Rottwieler. I used to have a horse too. I'll go down to the aquarium in Atlanta and sit there watching the whale sharks for an hour or more.

I think my all time favorite is probably White Bengal Tigers. I love felines in general and there's something ... special ... about the white tigers ...
 
That's hard... hmm. I like Koalas :D Well actually, bears of all kinds. Polar bears are especially cute <3