Favorite Christian rock band

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bnichols4

Apr 2, 2018
Just asking what your favorite Christian rock bands are. They can b an old band or new. I’m trying to get new music put on my iPod so any would b greatly appreciated.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Casting Crowns
Jars of Clay
Jeremy Camp
Matt Maher
MercyMe

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'll even recommend albums

Audio Adrenaline (Worldwide)

Newsboys (Greatest Hits)

Starflyer 59 (Americana)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Dctalk....

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Favorite Christian Rock band is August Burns Red. In case you don't want to a put metalcore band on your playlist, I also like Skillet, Hillsong, Tenth Avenue North and Needtobreathe

jellyfishjuice

Apr 8, 2018
Parable, Gentle Faith, Sweet Comfort,Glad, Petra: the Greg X Voltz years. I'm looking for a female artist singing "faithful faithful servant well done" she had a very raspy voice like Kim Carnes lost the album can't remember her name.

U

Ugly

Resurrection Band had some awesome albums.
Thieves and Liars - American Rock and Roll

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
DC Talk

Jermey Camp

Kutless

kaijo

Jul 31, 2017
Docnargath:
- I Love Jesus

Crimson Moonlight:
- Final Battle

Admonish:
- Journey Into Afterlife

Paramaecium:
- I Am Not To Blame

Slechtvalk:
- Divided By Malice

Christageddon:
- Christageddon

Horde:
- Drink From The Chalice Of Blood
- Invert The Inverted Cross
- Thine Hour Hast Come

Frost Like Ashes:
- Pale Shadows
- Born To Pieces
- Shattered Gods

Elgibbor:
- Psalm 146

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mar 5, 2018
Just asking what your favorite Christian rock bands are. They can b an old band or new. I’m trying to get new music put on my iPod so any would b greatly appreciated.
My favorites are Third Day, Sanctus Real, Audio Adrenaline (90s and early 2000s), Newsboys, Tree63, Kutless, Unspoken, Tenth Avenue North, Building 429, Skillet, Seventh Day Slumber.

U

Ugly

Docnargath:
- I Love Jesus

Crimson Moonlight:
- Final Battle

Admonish:
- Journey Into Afterlife

Paramaecium:
- I Am Not To Blame

Slechtvalk:
- Divided By Malice

Christageddon:
- Christageddon

Horde:
- Drink From The Chalice Of Blood
- Invert The Inverted Cross
- Thine Hour Hast Come

Frost Like Ashes:
- Pale Shadows
- Born To Pieces
- Shattered Gods

Elgibbor:
- Psalm 146

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Many good recommendations, but zero qualify as "rock" so not really fitting.

LW97

Apr 10, 2018
Resurrection Band
Petra
Phil Keaggy
Don Francisco
Striyper
Underoath
Bloodgood
Casting Crows

U

Ugly

Resurrection Band
Petra
Phil Keaggy
Don Francisco
Striyper
Underoath
Bloodgood
Casting Crows
Actually Underoath (Not rock, either) cane out publicly proclaiming they are "no longer a Christian band" and show a fair bit of animosity towards those who would still wish to categorize them as such.
It's rather screwed up. A member basically blames his near death from drug addiction to his band being labelled Christian and says continuing to call them Christian, or wishing them to go back, is essentially saying you want him to die from drugs.
Sounds like he already killed his brain. Utter nonsense.