Favorite Grumpy Cat Meme?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I love all of these posted. I am not very computer savvy, so I won't even try to post any pics. I think it would be awesome to see more of these maybe on a daily basis to cheer people up after a long, hard day at work or cleaning at home.
 
I love all of these posted. I am not very computer savvy, so I won't even try to post any pics. I think it would be awesome to see more of these maybe on a daily basis to cheer people up after a long, hard day at work or cleaning at home.

[ah, some people make it too easy......)

meme004.jpg
 
BAM! I laughed when I saw this. I typed "Grumpy Cat doesn't like your Meme" into Bing.com and this was the first image and I was like, "Yeah!" Yeah. :)

ThingsILikeGrumpyCatMeme.jpg
 
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat; "we're all mad here. Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?"
-- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland (1865)


except_mysdancer.jpg
 
Memes are so overrated so please:

Grumpy-Cat-GIF.gif
 
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat; "we're all mad here. Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?"
-- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland (1865)


View attachment 62026

When there is an app for generating memes, all is right in the world. :-)

Happy Derp sometimes.jpg

And, for good measure, I add this to your day:

Awesome you.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love this!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8lDtmbpYdxY&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8lDtmbpYdxY%26feature%3Dyoutu.be[/video]

If the link doesn't work, I'll repost from my computer at home. :)
 
I keep conducting run-by fruitings on trolls in the threads.

yo_dawg_trolls.jpg

"However, this assumption is not correct, since the theory of syntactic features developed earlier raises serious doubts about the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). Presumably, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction does not affect the structure of an abstract underlying order. If the position of the trace in (99c) were only relatively inaccessible to movement, the earlier discussion of deviance cannot be arbitrary in nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Analogously, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. Let us continue to suppose that the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the strong generative capacity of the theory." --Chomskybot
 
"However, this assumption is not correct, since the theory of syntactic features developed earlier raises serious doubts about the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). Presumably, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction does not affect the structure of an abstract underlying order. If the position of the trace in (99c) were only relatively inaccessible to movement, the earlier discussion of deviance cannot be arbitrary in nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Analogously, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. Let us continue to suppose that the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the strong generative capacity of the theory." --Chomskybot

Yes but was substantial consideration taken into account that a nomadic portion of igneous and sedimentary deposits of the proterazoic era accumulate no bryophytic plant life?

grumpy+cat.jpg
 
Last edited:
View attachment 62112

"However, this assumption is not correct, since the theory of syntactic features developed earlier raises serious doubts about the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). Presumably, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction does not affect the structure of an abstract underlying order. If the position of the trace in (99c) were only relatively inaccessible to movement, the earlier discussion of deviance cannot be arbitrary in nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Analogously, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. Let us continue to suppose that the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the strong generative capacity of the theory." --Chomskybot

..........

keep-calm-and-whaaat--2.jpg
 
Yes but was substantial consideration taken into account that a nomadic portion of igneous and sedimentary deposits of the proterazoic era accumulate no bryophytic plant life?\

!

-> sed, a stream editor
This file documents version 4.2.1 of GNU sed, a stream editor.
"Appending the ! character to the end of an address specification negates the sense of the match. That is, if the ! character follows an address range, then only lines which do not match the address range will be selected. This also works for singleton addresses, and, perhaps perversely, for the null address."

abandon_thread.jpg