Favorite Hobbies to Share by Skylove7

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylove7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My hobby is mostly spinning my own yarn! I spin and sell them on my etsy shop and I love the beginning of handling raw wool and washing it gently, dyeing different gorgeous colors by hand and blending them and the spinning... phew! Love it!

I also love photography as well, I haven't been doing it as often as I should. I always wanted to learn the violin and draw/paint... one day. so much to do so little time to do it! Ahhh!!! Haha :) I attached pictures i've taken.

IMG_20150427_021348.jpgIMG_20150921_232807.jpgIMG_20151105_144204.jpgMossy Nest.jpg
 
Lilo86...
Hey girl!
You spin ur own yarn!
Thats sooo cool!
I can only crotchet like a scarf is all lol

But if you see this...
PM me your Etsy...
I'd like to crotchet little small things...
In the future, like baby booties or baby hats for people I know pregnant or friends grandbabies :)
Thanks for sharing!
 
I'd like to thank everyone that shared in this thread.
It has been enjoyable for me to know your hobbies...
Thanks!
 
The first little butterfly I saw this year. Yay I caught her pic of wings in motion. She was yellow too..the color of Gods light. I was happy to see the first little butterfly of this year. :)

View attachment 109001
View attachment 109002

Daffodils....sigh....yellow again...like the Lords light. Thank You God for these....I love You!

View attachment 109003

The butterfly looks like there is a black heart on the wing. Beautiful.

~
109002d1429595387-favorite-hobbies-share-skylove7-20150411_195957.jpg
 
Awww Blondie!
Those teapots are sooo cute!

Lol since my daughters grown now...
I'd still like to continue my sewing hobby for dress up accesories and quilts lol
Just for other people's children lol


I think all parents miss Toys R Us sometimes...
When your child is grown...

Just not on Black Friday lol pfew!

I remember when my daughter was 5...
I went Black Friday shopping...
Had 4 HUGE Care Bears in my arms...

Woman tried to grab them from my arms!
I was like...aww heck nah!

So I shouted...
" Lady these are MY Care Bears!"

I can't believe I was an adult and said that! Lol

But you know how it is...
Ya don't grab a kids gift from a parents arms lol...
You just don't! lol
 
My outing last Saturday at the river for thunder over Louisville. Lol...yesss! I was on it! Word up on the funnel cake! ROFL...I didnt know the strangers in the pic...lol but anyone that sees this...ROFL...check out the man's expression to the far left of picture! Lol...doesnt he look frightened by seeing something? Perhaps..he should post in the Bigfoot thread! Haha...someone inform Reborn and Maxwell...I think this man found Sasquatch..from the look on his face! ROFL..

View attachment 109108

So...
Sigh :)
I'm really nervous about Saturday!
Butterflies in my tummy I mean :)
I was goofing off with Chancer today...
But yea...butterflies in your tummy are awful lol

Well it's because Saturday night
I wanna go to the fireworks with my sister...
Like I did last year
I re upped the picture here lol

But it's like
Strangers
Throw their lawn chairs up on you

I'm
Ahem...lol
Quite shy around...that
Believe it or not lol

Yea
A bit nervous
But I will make it lol


Hey...in this pic
It's been a year
And I still don't know what the stranger on the left looked frightened of lol
It wasn't me btw! :p lol
 
Lilo86...
Hey girl!
You spin ur own yarn!
Thats sooo cool!
I can only crotchet like a scarf is all lol

But if you see this...
PM me your Etsy...
I'd like to crotchet little small things...
In the future, like baby booties or baby hats for people I know pregnant or friends grandbabies :)
Thanks for sharing!
All my stuffies have clothes. All the teddy bears had to have wives and two children too, although the wives and kids did not have to be bears. But the smallest teddy is 8 inches, and needed children smaller than he and his wife (a 7 inch stuffed cat) were, so a few years ago, I saw some 1 inch stuffies for sale, and bought...errr adopted two for them.

All my stuffies have Santa caps for Christmas time. (Some are Eagles green, but only because the Eagles were headed to the Super Bowl that year.) New 1 inch stuffies meant the new guys needed their Santa caps.

Their Christmas presents that year.

little guys presents.jpg

I like crocheting small things too. Aren't baby clothes kind of big? lol