Favorite Television Show

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hawaii 5-0 has replaced 24 in my life :) (I miss you Jack Bauer *sniffle*)
 
Your World with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel. Enlightening and entertaining. :)
 
I'm a life long fan of the original Star Trek. " Man boldly venturing where man has not gone before". I've got withdrawl symtoms. You cannot improve on the original.
 
That 70's Show, Greek, Rocko's Modern Life...
I don't watch TV at all. But Netflix is awesome for winter break(:
 
Gossip Girl, Friends, Will & Grace, Gilmore Girls, Coach Trip

FYI I still watch kids programmes haha I love Shake it up on Disney channel (it's about dancers) and victorious on nickelodeon
 
Criminal Minds and CSI and What Not to Wear and Courage the Cowerdly Dog Show