Favourite piece of clothing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arwen83
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I saw this last night, and I remembered this thread. I hope this doesn't count as a derail. Sorry Arwen, but it's the coolest. An artist who works with salt as a medium.

aEw2WKp_460sa.gif
 
I have this pair of jeans that I love. They aren't to long or to short and they fit just right.
 
All of the sudden i've been wanting to wear dresses and skirts.Guess it has something to do with the weather. I dont know but it's really hot here in my place compared to other parts of the Philippines where it's raining all day long. Apart from that you can secretly cover your flabby tummy. Hahaha.
 
My favorite is my navy blue boyfriend cardigan...it's super comfy and I can dress it up or down as needed.

Those maxi skirt pictures posted before me -- super cute! You all are giving me ideas...
 
My favorite is my navy blue boyfriend cardigan...it's super comfy and I can dress it up or down as needed.

Those maxi skirt pictures posted before me -- super cute! You all are giving me ideas...

Wish i could pull off wearing a maxi skirt but I'm too short. Hahaha. @____@
 
I saw this last night, and I remembered this thread. I hope this doesn't count as a derail. Sorry Arwen, but it's the coolest. An artist who works with salt as a medium.

aEw2WKp_460sa.gif

547218_723746530973787_1399755587_n.jpg

I have that outfit, too.
 
Local convention - San-Japan.
I also have a Link costume.
644015_724412174240556_1037121750_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All I got are my glow pants. (but thank goodness for the wetness indicator)

[video=youtube;rqcZ34vzoRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rqcZ34vzoRc[/video]

so you know, there's a reason we call that woman queen of darkness.
 
Thank you :) I actually met a pretty cute guy last year who went as the same character and I saw him again this year. We're also going to the same convention next month.
 
Excellent work, Emily! You have more costume changes on this one page, than I've ever had in my life! :)
 
A red blancet with donkeys and suns and moons and other fun things was afavourite materia but I gave it to a dog a long time ago when I moved over seas.
It was a comfort blanket.


I have favourite sandals I always wear and might ask a shoe maker to make copy with slightly diferent design.
Same shape but more heel and strap round ankle.

I do not have many clothes.
Hope go clothes shopping more in future and buy beautiful items.
I have seen amazing clothes and designes.
One feels so beautiful to wear and the couchi clothes may feel comforting and soft.


I can not say i am a roman (i tried)but i write here because i am lonely perhaps and my people are far away.......
Not that i interact or socialise here but i answer some threads some times.
 
Intentionally taken with flash on...ummm just noticed my hair looks like a combo of Martin Gore from Depeche Mode & Eraserhead. Man it's been a long day. My ♥fav♥ Skinny Puppy Shirt! Dig it Dig it.

10-2013 (3).jpg

Don't cry for me Argentina :rolleyes:
 
3209d1347754376-what-do-you-like-wear-p1180088.jpg



Behold the Pants of Power. I paid $2 for them at a thrift store several years ago.
 
while i do love my green caps/hats

you can never go past the turkey hat

stupid.jpg
 
3209d1347754376-what-do-you-like-wear-p1180088.jpg



Behold the Pants of Power. I paid $2 for them at a thrift store several years ago.

I heard every married woman has one of these too. :p *goes and sits in corner*



I have a black and a gray pair of these. Best things ever. I feel like i'm crossing some kind of gender line though....liking shoes and all. 0_o
DSC03517.jpg
 
Last edited: