Fear of the uncertainty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bebs

I don't know what to do in my life now...It seems that things are falling apart and I'm really depressed. I made a career suicide, last March I decided to leave my job as I want to work abroad but when I'm there, I felt that I'm not yet ready for that transformation. So i came back to my country, but it's harder than I thought...People here knows that I'm abroad, some of them knows that I'm here and whenever they asked me if what happened, I try to ignore them. I want to be alone as soon as i fixed these things. I'm all messed up and until now I don't have a job and it's really frustrating me. Have regrets that I should have stayed there and really do my best to find a job. But what Can I do, i lost the opportunity and can't get back on track. I refused to see my friends because I'm ashamed they will look low on me and they feel sorry for me. I want to hide from everybody because I admit that I also felt sorry for myself. I asked God to give me a sense of direction, to guide me through this darkness and that I may see the light of hope. I always cried at night because This is not what I planned . Someone told me to surrender all my past regrets and disappointments in life and allow God to plan for me. But it's really hard as when I wake up in the morning, I remember the things that I've done wrong and I feel that God is very distant from me. I sometimes want to end this life as it's harder to wake up each day. Please help me brothers and sisters, I need your encouragement.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
You need to know Jesus. Do you know him. Do you know what he went through on this earth for us and why he came. I feel like you need to understand that and then talk to God about that .

He is waiting. You can hide from people but you can't hide from God.

I felt like I was to say that. Sorry if I was led incorrectly. God Bless you

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Praying for you to see past this world's troubling Emotions. Where you are now is where you are. What has been done has been done correct?
Can you do anything to change what is right now? This is reality right here right now yes?
So tell me will all the worry you are experiencing through your Emotion(s) change what is?
Do you realize your regret(s) of what is past is disabling you from moving forward to the future?

Have you thought about this, that you are designed in such a way, that whatever is dominant in your thoughts, controls you, and plays out in emotion(s)?

Try to be sad, as you are right now, but remove the sad thoughts. can you be as sad or sad.
So if you already believe and trust God, now might be the time to:
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Ephesians 4:23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

forget about what is past, and get out and get that other job, or whatever it is you are to do being led now by God's Spirit in trust, no matter what it appears to look like.
This is what Paul did, learned to be content in all things. Can you right start the new life in God if you have not already, and rest in the Fact that you will make it, no matter what.
So go forward in trust that it will work out, maybe not as you tend to think it should as what is common to all people in thinking this way. You are not alone rest assured Sister.
So pound the pavement, and learn from what is, going forward in thankfulness in this tragedy. For Evil of any sort hates praises and worship while in any problem.
Paul praised and worshipped God over his inability to be perfect. 2 cor. 12:7 onward. Gloried in his iniquities. And in the First Testament King Jehoshaphat sent out the praise and worship band to battle up front and the three armies killed themselves in confusion. Evil does not know Joy of the Lord and is defeated over it. Where as the world fights up front and praise over the sin afterwards.
So be of God trust God in the midst of it all. And I know you will make it through to eternity

S

Sanashankar

Nothing to worry...relax. understand that life is full of experience. Bad and Good. It is not necessary that we succeed in life. We will never grow if we have that attitude. The more u feel bad, the more its gonna hurt u. Nobody is successful in their life without going thru mistakes.

I now how it feels when u dont have a job. Leave all ur tentions to God and find a job. Pray daily. He will listen to ur prayers. He is not a man to leave u in between. There is something God wants u to learn form this experience. Understand it and move on.

Dont care for the society. They are not gonna be there in ur journey forever. God will only be there with u. Like a loving sister i advice u to never listen to what other says. U are precious in the eyes of God. God bless u

S

Sanashankar

Take life as an experience. As time passes, problems in our life will be like a story for us to tell our children or grand children:)

B

Bebs

Take life as an experience. As time passes, problems in our life will be like a story for us to tell our children or grand children:)
Praise be to God! I already got a job! I have signed my job offer today! Can you imagine, yesterday i was so devastated on what will happen to me after all the mess that I've done. But God gave me another chance to have a new beginning and to restore what has been lost. God is truly amazing! If we have faith and trust in him, he will lead us to right direction! I thank you guys who encourage and pray for me!

Aug 28, 2013
I don't know what to do in my life now...It seems that things are falling apart and I'm really depressed. I made a career suicide, last March I decided to leave my job as I want to work abroad but when I'm there, I felt that I'm not yet ready for that transformation. So i came back to my country, but it's harder than I thought...People here knows that I'm abroad, some of them knows that I'm here and whenever they asked me if what happened, I try to ignore them. I want to be alone as soon as i fixed these things. I'm all messed up and until now I don't have a job and it's really frustrating me. Have regrets that I should have stayed there and really do my best to find a job. But what Can I do, i lost the opportunity and can't get back on track. I refused to see my friends because I'm ashamed they will look low on me and they feel sorry for me. I want to hide from everybody because I admit that I also felt sorry for myself. I asked God to give me a sense of direction, to guide me through this darkness and that I may see the light of hope. I always cried at night because This is not what I planned . Someone told me to surrender all my past regrets and disappointments in life and allow God to plan for me. But it's really hard as when I wake up in the morning, I remember the things that I've done wrong and I feel that God is very distant from me. I sometimes want to end this life as it's harder to wake up each day. Please help me brothers and sisters, I need your encouragement.

Your experiences and struggles will make you stronger. Try to accept your situation and trust God. Everything will be better in five years.

S

Sanashankar

Praise be to God! I already got a job! I have signed my job offer today! Can you imagine, yesterday i was so devastated on what will happen to me after all the mess that I've done. But God gave me another chance to have a new beginning and to restore what has been lost. God is truly amazing! If we have faith and trust in him, he will lead us to right direction! I thank you guys who encourage and pray for me!
Im so happy for u:) God bless u.