K
kenisyes
Guest
I wanted to ask if anyone is celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles this year. I know many Christians feel it's all Old Testament, but Jesus did fulfill it in the Gospel of John, so some Christians celebrate it.
I am one of those who celebrates a Christian Feast of Tabernacles, and I'd like to hear from anyone else who does, or from anyone who is opposed, but is willing to have discussion pro and con, without any name calling.
If you do it, what do you do: sukkah, water pouring, lulavs, hosanna, light, what kind of music and dance?
I am one of those who celebrates a Christian Feast of Tabernacles, and I'd like to hear from anyone else who does, or from anyone who is opposed, but is willing to have discussion pro and con, without any name calling.
If you do it, what do you do: sukkah, water pouring, lulavs, hosanna, light, what kind of music and dance?