February Goals and reflection

  • Thread starter Thread starter HonestlyHumbled
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HonestlyHumbled

Guest
1. Take a multi hour hike... I love being in the presence of God's creations.
2. Book of John.. One book a month
3. Study.. I have until the end of the year to finish my course
4. Bible study.. Join an establishment that offers studies via correspondence.

Am really happy on the steps I am taking in my life. God does always provide. God is forgiving. God is indeed just. It's us that needs to make better decisions. We need to stop having an "I will do it MY way" attitude and replace it with a "How can I serve You today Lord?" attitude.

I still cannot believe how much I have failed and still fail. It brings me sadness. But I did ask God for this. I asked that God show me my wrongs and make you me feel it. Show me them every day. I want God to mold me. I want to please Him. I want a purpose driven life.

And I think him every day for so much <3 He truly is my salvation
 
I absolutely Love this blog post ! God Loves you my friend and He is there and your goals are just right in my humble opinion. press on and never set his grace aside!!!! Bless you in His grace and Knowledge as you seek after the one who saved you