Feel hopeless and abandoned

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly0914
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Holly0914

Guest
The ex that I still love and miss badly recently came out as bisexual (I am friends with people in the LGBT community,I believe they are sinners just like the rest of us on this earth but I know that God loves them despite it and I feel that we should love them too) and earlier today my friend who's very intuitive told me that she had a strong feeling that he and a gay person we recently befriended were going to fall in love. I'm very nervous and he's told me that he doesn't like him in that way but I keep fearing it could change. I'm hoping it was just the devil lying to me to make me upset but I'm just unsure and I want to ask for some prayers to just really rebuild my relationship with my ex and to not let the enemy scare me with lies. I've begun to feel like all hope of getting him back is lost and that God has abandoned me
 
So this is your story.
You're chasing a person that doesn't want to be with you
That just came out bisexual, yet you still hope to get them back
You stress because someone who has no facts or authority told you what they assume will happen with your ex
And because all this you feel God had abandoned you

My first thought is who abandoned who first?
Looking at your life decisions I'd have to say you bailed on God first. But wondering why He left you. Backwards.