Feel like I am leaving the world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I feel like I am detaching from the world. Idk. I have been drinking more and taking sleeping medication and cutting and bashing my head to deal with some pain. I have these dreams that take me to another world and it seems more real than this one. Idk. The more people hate me the more I go out away from the world. Idk I don't care anymore what people think after a long time.

Pendleys

Nov 23, 2018
Why I know God is able? I was depressed until I became physically I'll, took some little blue pills but no help. Couldn't face God in prayer as my life was way below standard. He sent a messenger, hope was up ahead, then another messenger with a hug "He loved me" I broke down 10 years ago and never took the 1 1/2 blue pills left. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't breathe properly and couldn't stop crying. He is able

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Umzza,

Others here are praying for you. Hold on, and live one day at a time. I know some have told how the Lord has delivered them from their pits and put them on a high Rock. God can and will deliver as He has promised!

Dont let go of hope, for the Lord is our hope.. all of us! You may not always find a post or reply when you want it, but do you remember a time when you really, really saw God working and undeniably you said He lives! He still lives and is not changing one bit. So cling to Him, abide in His words, and He will get you through.

Believing and praying for you, and waiting when we together will shout Hallelujah! the Lord is good!

Pendleys

Nov 23, 2018
UMZZA, it's another day and I am thankful because I am still alive, still going on. Even though God has been good to me, I have not been spared some heavy trials. I too am feeling alone and it has caused me to find this site. I don't have any best friends, no really close friends, even though I share with a few no one knows all my pain except God, he is the one I cry to every chance I get, I ask him why me, he doesn't stop it and I know he can, it only get worse. I try to reach out to family and friends but they only make me cry more from rejection and disappointments, "you are a praying lady, have faith. God will come through, be patient. I am praying for you. Blah blah blah". They see me working so I can't be in need as I express yet bailiffs are my door, debt collectors are constantly ringing my phone, my husband ignores my plea for help (We lives apart). Can't talk to my daughter as she will more feel that had I not tried so hard to help her achieve her bachelor's in nursing- with honours I may say. Still have to wAit a few more months to do licensing exam, then I would not be in all this debt. My husband was injured in a car ,accident earlier in the year and hasn't work much since. I could go on. The Holy Spirit speaks to me in songs, scriptures, voices, last thing I heard was "you are waiting until God comes through with his promise to prosper so you can sing about how you got over, that's hope but where is your faith, use that, now is the time to laugh" hearing that I was smiling and dancing inside going up the street to purchase lunch, didn't know I was actually showing it outside until on my way back someone complimented me on my lovely steps. I found the faith for awhile but I am back to struggling wearily as each month gets worse. I collected what's left of my months salary yesterday and half my debts still not paid, could only buy a few days juice and snacks for my grand and a couple toiletries, prior to that, a cousin gave me some fishes, rice, flour and a little sugar and I was able to make it stretch, 2 times frying with a touch of coconut oil for seasoning, the little seasoning is finish. And I still believe God? Yes. He has proven himself to me so many times before, I still believe him with all my heart. Today I am heading out to church to worship, with all my pain and burden? Yes. Trust and hope in God. One of the inspired songs I got says: KEEP ON YOUR FAITH AND LIVE WITH HOPE. Praying God comes through for us soon, he can.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, let you please work in umzza's life, and bless. Lord please blessand you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Dec 28, 2016
I feel like I am detaching from the world. Idk. I have been drinking more and taking sleeping medication and cutting and bashing my head to deal with some pain. I have these dreams that take me to another world and it seems more real than this one. Idk. The more people hate me the more I go out away from the world. Idk I don't care anymore what people think after a long time.
If you are doing these things, please, please get someone professional to help you. John 16:33.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are going through so much, Umzza. I’m praying that God will intervene in your situation in a powerful way, provide healing and guidance. It might be helpful to get in touch with a counselor, too. Grace, peace and hugs to you!