Feeling bit down lately

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_suzie
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lost_suzie

Guest
Wow, 3 days has passed so quickly.

I got to admit that my depression got me a bit down lately. Feeling anxious and worried and sad all at once.

I didn't post any lessons or cam on here. sometimes I feel very judged here.
I may be interpreting wrongly or its all in my head. and I loose the motivation to just stand up for myself and let me get bullied.

but I accept it all now. and ive made peace with all things in my life. good and bad....

let go and let God
xoxo