Feeling Blessed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LazyDaisy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LazyDaisy88

Guest
I'm just wanting to thank the Lord for being good to me. I was a little discouraged about some things yesterday, but then I realized that God is always there for me and has never failed me once. He is always faithful to me and that he's my helper and healer. I'm an imperfect person, in love with a perfect Savior.