Feeling blessed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LazyDaisy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LazyDaisy88

Guest
It's been a while since I've done a blog. God is good to me. He's provided so much for me and he's been faithful to me as always. I was just thinking tonight about how far God has brought me spiritually and emotionally since January. I've had to face many challenges since January. A certain situation presented itself to me that had me broken in my spirit. I felt as though I was facing it alone. It took me a little while to realize that God was there the whole time. At times we can get so focused on what's wrong in our lives and we tend to forget that we have a faithful loving heavenly father who is always there to heal us. There were times where all I had was God. He was faithful to listen to me and he was patient with me, as he always has been. I'm thankful for a few friends that he sent my way to encourage me and to even be firm with me and encouraged me to keep pressing on. God has answered so many prayers for me in these few months. Things that I have prayed about for a long time God has answered. Sometimes the answer wasn't what I expected, but he knows best and I will trust him anyway even if the answer is "NO".
 
amen Praise God! He is so awesome isn't He? I am so glad to hear your testimony about hoe faithful and good the Lord is. keep the faith and God bless you sister