feeling blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I know feelings r not always to be trusted...but i am not feeling safe, loved or needed...I uave a sense of knowing that I have many issues and can be very overwhelming....yet...I know God will never leave me nor forsake me.He loves me...He is always with me.....I am unique and thats okay........i will be okay....God is with me and will not allow anything to happen that He cant handle..or knows i cant handle...time to rest and believe...
 
Hey now, I am the only one who gets to be blue around here. LOL. We are all unique to God..just remember that this too shall pass. :)
 
You already answered your question. Believe and trust in the Lord for He will never leave or forsake you.
We are here too if you need us ;)
 
Yeah i know the answers...in my head but it hasnt traveled to my heart he he he thanks y'all