Feeling down

  • Thread starter Thread starter HotTea
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HotTea

Guest
Some times i feel like no one cares about what im feeling. Some times i feel so alone. I feel like no one likes me. I feel like im all alone in this big world.
 
We are never alone, we always have our Father right by our side waiting to catch us if we fall and waiting to hold us in His loving arms
 
You aren't alone, here you are among brothers and sisters who love you. Jesus thinks you are to die for.

BTW I love you username. Hot tea rocks!
 
Well I just drank very hot tea...just the way I like it.

Hot tea...God loves you very much with the fullness of his love. Sometimes our believes block us from being able to receive the Love of God and the love that others offer. Any of these sound familiar as beliefs:

There's something wrong with me.
I'm unloveable.
I can't cope with these feelings.
Nobody really cares about me.

Cuddle up to Him and ask Him to uproot any lies that you have adopted as truth.

You are most definitely loved and I pray He remove any blocks to you receiving that love.

God blesses you

Godisglorious