Feeling empty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 9, 2020
Please pray that God will give me peace of mind. I'm under extreme mental fatigue due to spiritual warfare. Also pray that God will erase all of my doubts and unbelief about Christianity. Thank you!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Please pray that God will give me peace of mind. I'm under extreme mental fatigue due to spiritual warfare. Also pray that God will erase all of my doubts and unbelief about Christianity. Thank you!
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for flowergirl69! She asks for prayer but, her heart cries out to You to establish her, make her steadfast in Your Word and Spirit...ignite her faith with Your Fire that consumes all the chaff and dross, purify her faith - make it unshakable yet, so gentle, meek and mild towards others...give her a heart that praises You in the midst of the battle so that there is no spiritual warfare fatigue.

Pour out Your refreshing Holy Spirit upon and in her soul - give her drink, Your Living Waters - give her soul and spirit and body drink, in the Name of Jesus we ask and receive for our sister in Christ, amen! :love:(y)

Big hug and giggles for flowergirl69!

https://giphy.com/gifs/q7Cee4rO1KI92

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand, peace within is the hope of many, and
many look to worldly things. Let us pray to know, peace within shall
be upon ones own self, in learning to attend to life according to God's
'principles' of life...the best we know how, and with perseverance, it works
no other way. Let us pray to know, the right attitude and behavior, with
spiritual discipline, can bring about the change one may be looking for....
believe it! Experience is a great teacher, so long as we learn a valuable lesson!"
'Amen'
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Jun 9, 2020
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for flowergirl69! She asks for prayer but, her heart cries out to You to establish her, make her steadfast in Your Word and Spirit...ignite her faith with Your Fire that consumes all the chaff and dross, purify her faith - make it unshakable yet, so gentle, meek and mild towards others...give her a heart that praises You in the midst of the battle so that there is no spiritual warfare fatigue.

Pour out Your refreshing Holy Spirit upon and in her soul - give her drink, Your Living Waters - give her soul and spirit and body drink, in the Name of Jesus we ask and receive for our sister in Christ, amen! :love:(y)

Big hug and giggles for flowergirl69!
https://giphy.com/gifs/q7Cee4rO1KI92
Thank you! God bless!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A great thing to do is pull up all the Scriptures that tell us of the love God has for us and if you can find a Scripture for something, you can believe it. 'Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world' 'cast your cares on me, for I care for you'! Fill your mind with God's truth, and shut out carnal lying thoughts.
I'm in agreement with all above prayers over you, in Jesus' Name Amen.

Jun 9, 2020
A great thing to do is pull up all the Scriptures that tell us of the love God has for us and if you can find a Scripture for something, you can believe it. 'Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world' 'cast your cares on me, for I care for you'! Fill your mind with God's truth, and shut out carnal lying thoughts.
I'm in agreement with all above prayers over you, in Jesus' Name Amen.
Thank you! God bless!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Command the feelings away in Jesus name, and combat these demons by instructing them out of your life. Good luck, i am praying for you.