Ferguson Verdict Was In the Bible, There is Nothing New Under The Sun

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 22, 2014
2
0
0
How after all these years the general public did not know NEGROES ARE THE TRUE JEWS! When prophecy fits them!

Zechariah 11:5 "Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD(America AKA Babylon the Great sold the Jews as slaves, who are Negroes and said God bless America) ; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not."

So the verdict on Eric Garner and Mike Brown was no surprise to me, the Most High said the nations slaughter the Jews and hold them selves not guilty. The Egyptians did, Babylonians etc and now Babylon the Great.

darren-wilson-not-guilty-michael-brown2.jpg

The Bible also said the Jews are hidden in prison houses.

Isaiah 42:22"
But this is a people robbed and spoiled (Israel was take by the Romans and Edomites who now rule the world, for Esau is the father of Rome) ; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses(USA has the biggest prison populations than all the nations COMBINED): they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore."

prison-labor-relegalized-slavery-SH.gifAccording to research and I quote, "Both in raw numbers and by percentage of the population, the United States has the most prisoners of any developed country in the world — and it has the largest total prison population of any nation" Who does the prison population consist of mostly? Israel aka African Americans. Though Israel is scattered all over the vast majority was brought to America in the land of Babylon the Great.

Deuteronomy 28:68"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships (Egypt means bondage and in the literal Egypt Israel WALKED to Egypt. But God said if they sinned against him again they will go into an Egypt aka land of bondage where they will be carried by ships. Sadly Israel did not hearken and is now in America) , by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen(slavery in Babylon the Great aka America), and no man shall buy you."

The Bibe stated Esau's hatred for Jacob will last for ever, for Esau made a decree towards Jacob he will forever despise him. Esau represents Edom as Jacob represents Israel. Edom who are modern day Caucasians was prophesied to take Israel,
Ezekiel 35:10-15"“‘Because you have said, “These two nations and countries will be ours and we will take possession of them,” even though I the Lord was there,11 therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.12 Then you will know that I the Lord have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, “They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour.”13 You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it.14 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate.15 Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, Mount Seir, you and all of Edom.Then they will know that I am the Lord.’”

Edom slaying Israel as with the Darren Wilson and Mike Brown incident will continue, this is Bible prophecy, this is punishment for Israel sinning against God. But soon God will redeem Israel and severely punish all of Edom. I am not saying all white people are going to hell, but I am saying Edom is modern day Caucasians.
 
How after all these years the general public did not know NEGROES ARE THE TRUE JEWS! When prophecy fits them!

Zechariah 11:5 "Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD(America AKA Babylon the Great sold the Jews as slaves, who are Negroes and said God bless America) ; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not."

So the verdict on Eric Garner and Mike Brown was no surprise to me, the Most High said the nations slaughter the Jews and hold them selves not guilty. The Egyptians did, Babylonians etc and now Babylon the Great.

View attachment 94001

The Bible also said the Jews are hidden in prison houses.

Isaiah 42:22"
But this is a people robbed and spoiled (Israel was take by the Romans and Edomites who now rule the world, for Esau is the father of Rome) ; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses(USA has the biggest prison populations than all the nations COMBINED): they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore."

View attachment 94004According to research and I quote, "Both in raw numbers and by percentage of the population, the United States has the most prisoners of any developed country in the world — and it has the largest total prison population of any nation" Who does the prison population consist of mostly? Israel aka African Americans. Though Israel is scattered all over the vast majority was brought to America in the land of Babylon the Great.

Deuteronomy 28:68"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships (Egypt means bondage and in the literal Egypt Israel WALKED to Egypt. But God said if they sinned against him again they will go into an Egypt aka land of bondage where they will be carried by ships. Sadly Israel did not hearken and is now in America) , by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen(slavery in Babylon the Great aka America), and no man shall buy you."

The Bibe stated Esau's hatred for Jacob will last for ever, for Esau made a decree towards Jacob he will forever despise him. Esau represents Edom as Jacob represents Israel. Edom who are modern day Caucasians was prophesied to take Israel,
Ezekiel 35:10-15"“‘Because you have said, “These two nations and countries will be ours and we will take possession of them,” even though I the Lord was there,11 therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.12 Then you will know that I the Lord have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, “They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour.”13 You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it.14 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate.15 Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, Mount Seir, you and all of Edom.Then they will know that I am the Lord.’”

Edom slaying Israel as with the Darren Wilson and Mike Brown incident will continue, this is Bible prophecy, this is punishment for Israel sinning against God. But soon God will redeem Israel and severely punish all of Edom. I am not saying all white people are going to hell, but I am saying Edom is modern day Caucasians.
True Jews have NOTHING to do with color! I say this and I am black! Likewise Edom is NOT a color but a mindset as well!
 
If Negroes are the true Jews... then... just show us proof of that.

No problem... just show the evidence.
 
Eric Garner's death and the subsequent non-indictment of the officers involved enraged me! I voiced my rage, argued with many people, lost sleep over it and felt defeated.

Michael Brown, on the other hand, played with fire and got burned.
 
Governments do a great deal to maintain order. This allows Christians to carry on their various spiritual activities. (Matthew 24:14; Hebrews 10:24, 25) Paul thus said regarding the prevailing governmental authority: “It is God’s minister to you for your good.” (Romans 13:4) Paul himself took advantage of the protection the Roman government offered. For example, when he found himself the victim of a mob, he was saved by Roman soldiers. Later he appealed to the Roman judicial system so that he could continue serving as a missionary.—Acts 22:22-29; 25:11, 12.
 
Um what Scripture do you have to back up that "Negros are the true Jews"?

And yes I am white but my sister is bi-racial (by adoption) my brother in law is black and my sister in law is also black my nieces are bi-racial so you cannot say I am racially predudice.
 
I honestly believe that Israelite tribes had all kinds of genes within them because they were the type and shadow of how God would gather His people from all over the world by preaching the Gospel. So on average they were probably the color of clay just like Adam (now this is my assumption but it is really likely, plus he was made of clay), who had the full gene pool of humankind within him (this other part is not assumption, rather required if we believe the Biblical account). So Adam represented all humanity and therefore makes sense he had some sort of olive, tanned complexion.
If the Israelites were black, there would be no leprosy incident with Miriam in Numbers 12.
So based on the Bible we can conclude that a minor part of them were black and the rest were not. Some of them were white and ruddy (1 Sam 16:12, Song 5:10). Some were tanned (Song 1:6).
 
Sorry...there are all kinds of wrongs with this post.
:(
 
Last edited:
Um what Scripture do you have to back up that "Negros are the true Jews"?

And yes I am white but my sister is bi-racial (by adoption) my brother in law is black and my sister in law is also black my nieces are bi-racial so you cannot say I am racially predudice.
I don't care what race or ethnicity God molded you into, you have a right to an opinion. Stand by your words, p/c be damned.:)
 
I don't care what race or ethnicity God molded you into, you have a right to an opinion. Stand by your words, p/c be damned.:)

Um what do you mean stand by my words? I was asking for Biblical proof he has in making the OP. And because of the way people are here showing i wasn't making a racist comment.
 
So you mean that a man or teenager that not only resist arrest after robbing a store and then trying to fight an officer of the law is biblical means to steal TV's and cell phones and computers. I would say WRONG.
 
Oh and burn down stores and stop people from getting to work so they can feed their families. Oh yeah thats biblical in the satanic bible and or the Quran same thing.
 
You go girl.
45948-tyra-banks-oh-snap-gif-oM8r.gif
 
Um what do you mean stand by my words? I was asking for Biblical proof he has in making the OP. And because of the way people are here showing i wasn't making a racist comment.

Easy friend, I'm supporting you on this. I don't know what you mean by the bolded statement, I only know that people have a right to an opinion and don't need to defend their opinions by prefacing they're not racist because they're part of a multicultural family. You have an opinion? Stand by it! You have a question (in this case pertaining to Scripture) stand by it! Political correctness has people walking on eggshells and I'm here to say its not necessary.
 
Pretty much the weirdest OP I have seen yet!

I guess it belongs in the conspiracy forum since the author has yet to reply to the verses that prove blacks are the "new" Jews!