FIFA World Cup 2014

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
When I first read your post I thought I read Madonna? (You like her music also? :) )

Maradona is Argentinian, right?
Lol :D You are quite funny :D (no, am not a fan of her)

Yeah, Maradonna is Argentina.

R

Richie_2uk

Dedicated to all FIFA World Cup lovers! (since its fast approaching)

Who are your favorite team (s) for this years' World cup?
And who do you think will win it?

Choose your teams...

View attachment 79710
Neither... Not a fan of football, soccer or what ever all countries call it. I think its wrong they get stupid ammounts of money, just for kicking a ball. There are people who saves lives like fire services, ambulance services, doctors nurses, and they get very low pay.

Feb 21, 2014
Lol :D You are quite funny :D (no, am not a fan of her)

Yeah, Maradonna is Argentina.
Ms. sanglina: I don't appreciate the content of some of Madonna's tracks, but her voice is very good.

We'll see how Brazil and Argentina do...

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
I don't appreciate the content of some of Madonna's tracks, but her voice is very good.

We'll see how Brazil and Argentina do...
She is no doubt talented (voice) but personally, not worth watching her as I don't think there's anything to learn from her songs or videos.

Yeah, Brazil and Argentina! It would be fun to watch (my younger brother is an ardent Argentina fan especially of Messi :))

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2014
She is no doubt talented (voice) but personally, not worth watching her as I don't think there's anything to learn from her songs or videos.
I admit one has to choose carefully which of Madonna's tracks to listen to.

Okay so the World Cup often has theme music... :)

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Feb 21, 2014
S

soccer4ever

Hi ,

Thanks for the post about World Cup. Just a tip about those who don't live in countries that stream world cup online. You can use UnoTelly to remove the geoblock and stream World Cup 2014 in your country free https://worldcup.unotelly.com

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
The awaited moment is finally here tonight :)

Enjoy the kick-off opening match between Brazil and Croatia

2367176_full-lnd.jpg 10395853_891559537526561_6463051609064016435_n.jpg

Just peeping in to wish everyone a fantabulistic time with FIFA World Cup 2014 !!!

H

HookEmHorns

Did anyone watch the USA-Portugal game? I'm still in a little bit of shock when I think about the ending, but I am confident that we can beat (or at least draw) Germany!

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Germany!?!!

Brazil vs Germany!!!

Wow. Just wow :D