Fight for the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 4, 2018
You protect yourself with Me . You bind truth to the front of you so when darkness comes you remember Me. You remember I am bigger. You remember I win. You remember I am with you today and forever; even if you can’t see Me, I am there. You put My Word, My truth, in front of you. Protect yourself with Me and My righteousness.

And then, you run. Let your feet carry you into battle building My name, sharing My love, telling My story, showing My glory. Go. Run. Fight. Do not just sit there feeling sorry for yourself. Run and fight.

Let your shield be faith. See, if I am real to you — if you believe you stand behind the God of universes — you won’t need to be afraid. You may get tired but you won’t forget why this war matters if you don’t forget Me. You’ll fight bravely , like someone who knows he fights for a cause worth dying for. You’ll keep fighting.

You have me with you — I am in you.

Fight bravely because I am for you.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
You protect yourself with Me . You bind truth to the front of you so when darkness comes you remember Me. You remember I am bigger. You remember I win. You remember I am with you today and forever; even if you can’t see Me, I am there. You put My Word, My truth, in front of you. Protect yourself with Me and My righteousness.

And then, you run. Let your feet carry you into battle building My name, sharing My love, telling My story, showing My glory. Go. Run. Fight. Do not just sit there feeling sorry for yourself. Run and fight.

Let your shield be faith. See, if I am real to you — if you believe you stand behind the God of universes — you won’t need to be afraid. You may get tired but you won’t forget why this war matters if you don’t forget Me. You’ll fight bravely , like someone who knows he fights for a cause worth dying for. You’ll keep fighting.

You have me with you — I am in you.

Fight bravely because I am for you.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-10/

Matthew 10:38
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

To God be the glory Amen.