Fighting for my Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

caladovsky

Hi everyone. Peace be witth You.
My second name is Calado and I live in Brazil. I am married since 1996. I have a boy with 9 and a girl with 4. I also have three brothers and two sisters. Only me and my elder brother serve Jesus. I accepted Jesus in 95, influenced by my older sister convertion. One sister and one brother attended to a church by they just give up. I feel myself to blame becouse I guess I didn't pray engnouth for then. One of my sisters in a single mother and already have a full age son. Now she uses to drink and they do physical agression each other. So I have fighting a spiritual battle to rescue them.
I know only god have got the power to rescue them by the bible says at James 5.16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I ask forgive for the mistakes for I am a basic level english. Pray each other. Thanks.

P

penguingal

You did an job, don't blame yourself coz He sure don't. And don't let what has been happening get you down and make you feel bad about yourself, just keep on praying.

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
Hi everyone. Peace be witth You.
My second name is Calado and I live in Brazil. I am married since 1996. I have a boy with 9 and a girl with 4. I also have three brothers and two sisters. Only me and my elder brother serve Jesus. I accepted Jesus in 95, influenced by my older sister convertion. One sister and one brother attended to a church by they just give up. I feel myself to blame becouse I guess I didn't pray engnouth for then. One of my sisters in a single mother and already have a full age son. Now she uses to drink and they do physical agression each other. So I have fighting a spiritual battle to rescue them.
I know only god have got the power to rescue them by the bible says at James 5.16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I ask forgive for the mistakes for I am a basic level english. Pray each other. Thanks.
All that you can worry about Calado is to love God, with all your heart, soul, strength and mind. God will take care of everything else. Just love Him, from the rising of the sun until it sets at night. Just love Him!

Quest

S

sunshine_debbie

I will pray for you and your family that God will be with you and strengthen you and will give salvation to your family. God bless you always

Debbie