Fighting for your Country

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Indeed I was correct. ACCUSATION. Not question. I'm sure you truly know the difference, you're just too proud to admit wrongdoing.

And, you pick on my avatar, which was motivated by your flesh, not the Spirit.

You made idiotic commentary about Left vs Right. I could tear that apart in a short paragraph.

Collateral damage... all the rest of it had nothing to do with anything I wrote. Looks like someone else here reads emotionally too, and then is too prideful to admit it.

But, you have your avatar, which is so much holier than a fictitious -- but fun -- plasma-breathing reptile.

Anyway, I'm beyond done arguing with you. You have acted obnoxiously. You write with a tone, people answer that tone and then you accuse them of sinning against you. Your behavior has been ridiculous. Prideful. Obnoxious. I've tried to acknowledge the gunk in my eye. You need to do the same.

But, I'm not waiting around for you to learn that skill, lest I sin in my own impatience and pride against your obnoxiousness. You're welcome to the last word, because you are now on ignore.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That doesn't mean I'm God. I cannot believe you actually disagreed with that.
Jesus told us if we have seen Him, we have seen the Father, He also told us His own would do greater works than He.
Are we not "one" in "Christ" ?
After salvation we must renew our minds to see all through His lens.
best wishes:)(y):unsure:

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Jesus told us if we have seen Him, we have seen the Father, He also told us His own would do greater works than He.
Are we not "one" in "Christ" ?
best wishes:)(y):unsure:
I am pretty sure that he is complaining about the red "x" you gave him in post #117. In other words, that is the "disagreement" he is referring to.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I am pretty sure that he is complaining about the red "x" you gave him in post #117. In other words, that is the "disagreement" he is referring to.
It's okay. I gave him one also, so now he'll know he was wrong, and hopefully won't complain anymore. :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
adversary uses confusion to bring dissension, glad we are back in His peace:)(y):unsure::coffee:

Oct 6, 2022
Well, there IS 2 Timothy 2:3-4 ... Join me in suffering, like a good soldier in Christ Jesus. A soldier refrains from entangling himself in civilian affairs

Doing nothing is not an option. We should:

Pray, for our country and it's people

Understand what scripture says about the time to come, and not fight against what prophesy has forewarned.

Prepare for what was forewarned, both physically and spiritually

Pray that brothers and sisters not be deceived by the false prophets who would draw them away from their first love (ie God's truths and ways).
Paul did participate in humanitarian efforts for believers in Judea during a famine
Acts 11:
27In those days some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28One of them named Agabus stood up and predicted through the Spirit that a great famine would sweep across the whole world.e (This happened under Claudius.) 29So the disciples, each according to his ability, decided to send relief to the brothers living in Judea. 30This they did, sending their gifts to the elders with Barnabas and Saul.

The Constitution is, in a sense, a humanitarian effort for believers in as much as they are theoretically protected from eg. being killed for their faith, even if the Constitution is not being adhered to practically.