I
ivory_dill1121
Guest
With every person you ask what being a Christian means to them you will receive a different answer from each and every one. Over the past several years it has become obvious to me that everyone looks at Christianity a different way. We may all have the same major perspective of it but, with each little piece of it we are likely to interpret it a different way then the person sitting next to us in our class, church, youth group, or even out friends. And that's expected because not everyone thinks alike. But in the end many Christians can all relate because that is what makes our religion. To me being a Christian means having someone there for me at all times. Anytime I have went through anything God has been right there with me. He is so much more then just a friend to me. God is my life. I owe him everything although he ask for nothing other then our love for him. There is many more things that I could write about and what being a Christian means to me but I wanna hear what you guys think it means to you. Just comment your opinion or message me . Thanks for reading.