Filipino Christian Songs 🎢

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
That is a beautiful song! πŸ˜‡

I am happy to hear that bro.

I am ok...family are blessed and so far things seem calm πŸ˜€ grateful for HIS love and protection these days

Thank you so much for sharing the video, for telling me about the condition of your mama and for dropping by πŸ€— God bless you and your family! Stay safe ❀

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
"Kaya Purihin Ka" πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
"Kaya Purihin Ka" πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€

Hi Kireina. magandang umaga, kamusta ka?

I think I've got the Purihin Ka - praise you? It's kaya I'm struggling with. :unsure:

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi Kireina. magandang umaga, kamusta ka?

I think I've got the Purihin Ka - praise you? It's kaya I'm struggling with. :unsure:

Hahahaha Hindi ko alam kung nakakaintindi ka or nakakapagsalita ka ng filipino (tagalog) pero tama ka po @phil36 πŸ€— Ang ibig sabihin niyan ay "purihin ka" πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Maraming salamat 😊 pinaganda mo ang aking umaga πŸ˜„ Hindi ako madalas na nakakatanggap ng salitang "kumusta" kaya your gesture is much appreciated ❀

Kabababa ko lang ngayon umakyat kasi ako sa puno ng papaya using a ladder of course lol papaya is not sturdy enough to carry my weight.

Nanungkit ako ng bunga ng papaya at nakakuha ako ng ilang pirasong hinog na papaya. Anim lahat. Ang tatlo ibinigay ko sa kapitbahay ko at ang tatlo itinabi ko para sa amin. 😊

Pasensiya na hahaha napakuwento ako masaya lang kasi ako ngayong araw na to...Napakabuti ng Diyos ❀

Matanong pala kita, Ikaw kumusta ka? Kumusta ang buhay?

Hindi kita kilala pero nararamdaman ko isa kang mabuting tao at mabuting anak ng Diyos. Masaya ako na nakilala kita dito. At salamat nga pala sa mga reactions (hearts and thumbs ups) na ibinigay mo sa akin. I appreciate all. πŸ€—

Mahaba na ang aking sulat lollll

Sana pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at patuloy ka niyang ingatan at protektahan sa araw na ito at sa mga susunod pang mga araw πŸ™

Salamat ulit ❀

(Hindi ko alam kung maiintindihan mo lahat ng sinabi ko πŸ˜„ but I'll see lol)

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Hahahaha Hindi ko alam kung nakakaintindi ka or nakakapagsalita ka ng filipino (tagalog) pero tama ka po @phil36 πŸ€— Ang ibig sabihin niyan ay "purihin ka" πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Maraming salamat 😊 pinaganda mo ang aking umaga πŸ˜„ Hindi ako madalas na nakakatanggap ng salitang "kumusta" kaya your gesture is much appreciated ❀

Kabababa ko lang ngayon umakyat kasi ako sa puno ng papaya using a ladder of course lol papaya is not sturdy enough to carry my weight.

Nanungkit ako ng bunga ng papaya at nakakuha ako ng ilang pirasong hinog na papaya. Anim lahat. Ang tatlo ibinigay ko sa kapitbahay ko at ang tatlo itinabi ko para sa amin. 😊

Pasensiya na hahaha napakuwento ako masaya lang kasi ako ngayong araw na to...Napakabuti ng Diyos ❀

Matanong pala kita, Ikaw kumusta ka? Kumusta ang buhay?

Hindi kita kilala pero nararamdaman ko isa kang mabuting tao at mabuting anak ng Diyos. Masaya ako na nakilala kita dito. At salamat nga pala sa mga reactions (hearts and thumbs ups) na ibinigay mo sa akin. I appreciate all. πŸ€—

Mahaba na ang aking sulat lollll

Sana pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at patuloy ka niyang ingatan at protektahan sa araw na ito at sa mga susunod pang mga araw πŸ™

Salamat ulit ❀

(Hindi ko alam kung maiintindihan mo lahat ng sinabi ko πŸ˜„ but I'll see lol)

Kumusta po?

nagdaramdam akong ang iba. aking tagasalin ng paggamit ng kompyuter. sana na ang dios ay inibig ng tagalog :). ang mga mainam na ay bumasa, at isang pagpapala.

hindi ko alam ang lahat ng iyong mga haligi, at maaasahang ng wika na aklat, at ang ilang mga buwan nang maintindihan nag aaral pa ako :)

ako ang gumagawa ng mabuti salamat sa pagtatanong. paano ay ang iyong araw? sana ito ay isang mahal na araw para sa iyo :)

salamat sa papuri , gusto ko po si jesus. ibig mong sabihin ko rin ni jesus. pagpalain nawa kayo ng kapatid na babae.

at sa inyo na gaya ng paggawa ng mabuti -

Sana pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at patuloy ka niyang ingatan at protektahan sa araw na ito at sa mga susunod pang mga araw.

sana isinaling mabuti ang kompyuter na ito lol

kumusta uri

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Kumusta po?

nagdaramdam akong ang iba. aking tagasalin ng paggamit ng kompyuter. sana na ang dios ay inibig ng tagalog :). ang mga mainam na ay bumasa, at isang pagpapala.

hindi ko alam ang lahat ng iyong mga haligi, at maaasahang ng wika na aklat, at ang ilang mga buwan nang maintindihan nag aaral pa ako :)

ako ang gumagawa ng mabuti salamat sa pagtatanong. paano ay ang iyong araw? sana ito ay isang mahal na araw para sa iyo :)

salamat sa papuri , gusto ko po si jesus. ibig mong sabihin ko rin ni jesus. pagpalain nawa kayo ng kapatid na babae.

at sa inyo na gaya ng paggawa ng mabuti -

Sana pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at patuloy ka niyang ingatan at protektahan sa araw na ito at sa mga susunod pang mga araw.

sana isinaling mabuti ang kompyuter na ito lol

kumusta uri
Looolll your computer is a funny translator πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I understood a little but a little is still "something" πŸ˜€ still amazing πŸ€— amazing because you have exerted efforts to understand me... and reply me back.

To summarize my first comment I was wondering if you really could speak or understand my language...and I was tellin you that you have translated the title correctly πŸ‘

The second paragraph is... I was telling you that I appreciate your gesture so much because honestly I seldom receive something like "how are you unless someone wants something from me lol" so it made my day and i was happy and thankful 😊

The third and fourth paragraphs are...about my papaya tree lol (i guess you understood it correctly so i won't explain it anymore. πŸ˜€

The fifth paragraph is... I was just expressing how happy i was 😊
Ang Emphasizing how Good God is πŸ˜‡

The sixth paragraph is..."I was asking like how are you and how is life"

The 7th paragraph is... I was telling you that "I feel like you are a nice pand amazing child of God.
And Also I was expressing how grateful and how i appreciate the reactions (hearts and likes) you've given me 😊

The 8th paragraph is ...i was just expressing about my lengthy reply πŸ˜€

The 9th paragraph I think you understood it it was like a prayer for your safety and protection everyday...

The 1oth paragraph I was saying "Thank you again" to you.

And the last paragtaph with close and open parenthesis I was wondering if you'll understand all and looking forward To your reply and see if you do lol and....

I think you did lol good job πŸ‘

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Looolll your computer is a funny translator πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I understood a little but a little is still "something" πŸ˜€ still amazing πŸ€— amazing because you have exerted efforts to understand me... and reply me back.

To summarize my first comment I was wondering if you really could speak or understand my language...and I was tellin you that you have translated the title correctly πŸ‘

The second paragraph is... I was telling you that I appreciate your gesture so much because honestly I seldom receive something like "how are you unless someone wants something from me lol" so it made my day and i was happy and thankful 😊

The third and fourth paragraphs are...about my papaya tree lol (i guess you understood it correctly so i won't explain it anymore. πŸ˜€

The fifth paragraph is... I was just expressing how happy i was 😊
Ang Emphasizing how Good God is πŸ˜‡

The sixth paragraph is..."I was asking like how are you and how is life"

The 7th paragraph is... I was telling you that "I feel like you are a nice pand amazing child of God.
And Also I was expressing how grateful and how i appreciate the reactions (hearts and likes) you've given me 😊

The 8th paragraph is ...i was just expressing about my lengthy reply πŸ˜€

The 9th paragraph I think you understood it it was like a prayer for your safety and protection everyday...

The 1oth paragraph I was saying "Thank you again" to you.

And the last paragtaph with close and open parenthesis I was wondering if you'll understand all and looking forward To your reply and see if you do lol and....

I think you did lol good job πŸ‘

I was kind of wondering if the computer was an accurate translator:unsure: lol

I think I managed to work out most of what you were saying. Believe it or not I didn't understand what you were saying about the papaya tree, but it now makes sense lol :LOL::ROFL:

It took me a couples of hours working out what you had said then replying but I enjoyed doing it, and it was worthwhile. The good thing is I've made a new friend and it has sparked an interest in learning tagalog. If only just to talk on here lol. I think it'll take a while though.

magandang gabi, hapon na dito

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I was kind of wondering if the computer was an accurate translator:unsure: lol

I think I managed to work out most of what you were saying. Believe it or not I didn't understand what you were saying about the papaya tree, but it now makes sense lol :LOL::ROFL:

It took me a couples of hours working out what you had said then replying but I enjoyed doing it, and it was worthwhile. The good thing is I've made a new friend and it has sparked an interest in learning tagalog. If only just to talk on here lol. I think it'll take a while though.

magandang gabi, hapon na dito

What actually the things you wrote lol it was messed up lol your computer is bad but a funny translator πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was laughing so hard lol reading your reply πŸ˜†

Oh if you'll speak to your friend more often you'll learn tagalog fast. My english is not so good so you will not get an accurate translations from me πŸ˜†

Magandang hapon sa iyo, pero gabi na dito 😊

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
What actually the things you wrote lol it was messed up lol your computer is bad but a funny translator πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was laughing so hard lol reading your reply πŸ˜†

Oh if you'll speak to your friend more often you'll learn tagalog fast. My english is not so good so you will not get an accurate translations from me πŸ˜†

Magandang hapon sa iyo, pero gabi na dito 😊

At least you got a laugh :LOL:. I will be sure to speak to my friend more often to check my new phrases lol.

Your English is better than my Tagalog lol (y). So far I'm still learning how to say hello lol. Is it kamusta or kumusta?

salamat sa mabait na tulong.

Magkaroon ng isang mapagpalang araw.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
At least you got a laugh :LOL:. I will be sure to speak to my friend more often to check my new phrases lol.

Your English is better than my Tagalog lol (y). So far I'm still learning how to say hello lol. Is it kamusta or kumusta?

salamat sa mabait na tulong.

Magkaroon ng isang mapagpalang araw.
Yeah, the laughter it brings, I think that makes it amazing πŸ˜†

And thank you ☺

Translating something is sometimes complicated from tagalog(filipino) to English because there are words that don't have the exact equivalent in English and and what you should do if that happens you can just ignore it and focus on the entire sentence and its context. We, will get there lol if gou really want to learn some tagalog words lol I don't know if i could give you the best answer the best translation but I'll try πŸ˜† lol I sounded like a teacher πŸ˜…

Let's begin lol πŸ˜†

with the word "Helllo" has no exact equivalent in english if for example myself i would say "elowww" if I am close to the person lol or if I am saying hello to a kid πŸ˜†

Hello! to strangers, to friends you accidentaly meet anywhere outside or when visiting someone's house when a friend or a family member asked for your company.

You can also say "KUMUSTA" if you really want to know how they are doing...
Kumusta's exact equivalent in English is "How are you" I use this word more often than not lol 😊 a kumusta is a magic word for me...depends on who is asking and how sincere the person really is when they ask this magic word 😊 Kumusta is a word dear to me because when i ask this I really want to know what's goin on in someone's day or days or if they are really doing ok 😊

Salamat sa mabait na tulong lol

maybe you wanted to say in english Thank you for helping me or thank you for your kindness --- If this is what you wanted to say you can say " Salamat po sa tulong mo" or Salamat po sa iyong kabutihan"

The last sentence "Magkaroon ng mapagpalang araw" is correct good job (Magaling) πŸ‘ or May say like this, Mapagpalang araw sa iyo!

mapagpala or mapagpalang (blessed)
Araw(day)

you can say also, like this

Mapagpalang umaga sa iyo (morning)

Mapagpalang tanghali iyo (lunch time this is around 12 noon)

Mapagpalang gabi iyo ( evening)

Let's disect lol πŸ€”
1. Mapagpala/ng - blessed

2. Araw- day

*umaga- morning
*tanghali - noon
*gabi- evening

3. Iyo or sa iyo - you or yours

4.Mabait- nice,good,

5. Matulungin-Kind

6. Mabuti- good,nice,better

7. Maganda- pretty,beautiful, gorgeous stunning etc

8. Salamat or salamat sa iyo -Thanks or Thank you

Mabait ,Mabuti and maganda they are interchangeable it depends on how you use the word...

E.g

Magandang umaga- good morning you don't say mabuting Umaga or mabuting araw

Ang bait mo or mabait ka - You are nice or you are good

Ang ganda mo (you are beautiful, pretty,gorgeous,stunning)

Maganda ka (you are beautiful,pretty,gorgeous,stunning)

Ang galing mo (you are great or you are very good)

Magaling ka (you are good or you are very good)

Umaasa akong makakatulong ito sa iyo.( I am hoping that this will help you)

Sorry it took me longer to finish my reply...I am working, that is why 😊

Magandang gabi!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
(Edited)

SORRY I've done some changes lol Please, can you just read this one

And thank you ☺

Translating something is sometimes complicated from tagalog(filipino) to English because there are words that don't have the exact equivalent in English and and what you should do if that happens you can just ignore it and focus on the entire sentence and its context. We, will get there lol if you really want to learn some tagalog words lol I don't know if i could give you the best, answer the best translation, but I'll try πŸ˜† lol I sounded like a teacher πŸ˜…

Let's begin lol πŸ˜†

with the word "Helllo" - hello has no exact equivalent in english if for example myself i would say "elowww" if I am close to the person lol or if I am saying hello to a kid πŸ˜† or you can say Mabuhay! this is one way of greeting people also βœ” or when you are welcoming visitors

Hello! to strangers, to friends you accidentaly meet anywhere outside or when visiting someone's house when a friend or a family member asked for your company.

Kumusta's exact equivalent in English is "How are you" I use this word more often than not lol 😊 a kumusta is a magic word for me...depends on who is asking and how sincere the person really is when they ask this magic word 😊 Kumusta is a word dear to me because when i ask this I really want to know what's goin on in someone's day or days or if they are really doing ok 😊

maybe you wanted to say in english Thank you for helping me or thank you for your kindness --- If this is what you wanted to say you can say " Salamat po sa tulong mo" or Salamat po sa iyong kabutihan"

The last sentence "Magkaroon ng mapagpalang araw" is correct good job (Magaling) πŸ‘ or You may say like this, Mapagpalang araw sa iyo!

Araw(day)

Mapagpalang tanghali sa iyo (lunch time this is around 12 noon)

Mapagpalang gabi sa iyo ( evening)

Take note: po,opo,oho- have no equivalent word in english these words are used to show respect to people you don't know, elders, old people, parents older siblings etc.

Let's disect lol πŸ€”

2. Araw- day

*umaga- morning
*tanghali - noon
*gabi- evening

4.Mabait- nice,good,

5. Matulungin-Kind

Mabait ,Mabuti and maganda they are interchangeable it depends on how you use the word...

E.g

Magandang gabi!

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

And thank you ☺

Translating something is sometimes complicated from tagalog(filipino) to English because there are words that don't have the exact equivalent in English and and what you should do if that happens you can just ignore it and focus on the entire sentence and its context. We, will get there lol if you really want to learn some tagalog words lol I don't know if i could give you the best, answer the best translation, but I'll try πŸ˜† lol I sounded like a teacher πŸ˜…

Let's begin lol πŸ˜†

with the word "Helllo" - hello has no exact equivalent in english if for example myself i would say "elowww" if I am close to the person lol or if I am saying hello to a kid πŸ˜† or you can say Mabuhay! this is one way of greeting people also βœ” or when you are welcoming visitors

The last sentence "Magkaroon ng mapagpalang araw" is correct good job (Magaling) πŸ‘ or You may say like this, Mapagpalang araw sa iyo!

Araw(day)

Mapagpalang tanghali sa iyo (lunch time this is around 12 noon)

Mapagpalang gabi sa iyo ( evening)

Take note: po,opo,oho- have no equivalent word in english these words are used to show respect to people you don't know, elders, old people, parents older siblings etc.

Let's disect lol πŸ€”

2. Araw- day

*umaga- morning
*tanghali - noon
*gabi- evening

4.Mabait- nice,good,

5. Matulungin-Kind

E.g

Magandang gabi!

Mabuhay, salamt po sa tulong mo :)(y)

Kumusta?

Mabuti ako :) (abala, abala, abala :LOL::ROFL:). (I can only say fine lol, I don't know how to say anything else yet).

Ang iyong mabuting guro. Ang galing mo.

Thank you for the help and kindness. You have given me a lot to take in and learn :). But that's the challenge. The words/phrases you have given me will probably take all weekend to memorize... or maybe even months lol.

Thanks for the explnanation for Mabait ,Mabuti and maganda, I think I'm starting to see the difference..:unsure: :).

mamimili ako, walang pagkain. Halos oras ng hapunan. chop ng baboy hapunan. (I hope that makes sense lol).

Well, thanks again.

Magandang hapon :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Mabuhay, salamt po sa tulong mo :)(y)

Kumusta?

Mabuti naman,salamat πŸ€— napakabuti ng Diyos at hindi niya ako pinababayaan. Iniingatan niya ako sa araw-araw pati narin ang aking mga mahal sa buhay. πŸ˜‡

Mabuti ako :) (abala, abala, abala :LOL::ROFL:). (I can only say fine lol, I don't know how to say anything else yet).

Masaya ako na ok ka πŸ€—(I am glad that you are fine)

abala 😳 means disturbance or annoyance lol (I guess you were trying to say that right now you are busy 😁)

Ang iyong mabuting guro. Ang galing mo.

You wanted to say I am a good teacher or I am a great teacher lol 😊 or you wanted to say you are a good teacher right? Salamat πŸ€— it is almost perfect but I think instead of using iyong you can use "Ikaw". Ikaw is another word for "you"

so, You can say... Ikaw ay magaling na tagaturo. Or Ikaw ay mabuting tagaturo.

Thank you for the help and kindness. You have given me a lot to take in and learn :). But that's the challenge. The words/phrases you have given me will probably take all weekend to memorize... or maybe even months lol.

πŸ€—β€

Thanks for the explnanation for Mabait ,Mabuti and maganda, I think I'm starting to see the difference..:unsure::).

mamimili ako, walang pagkain. Halos oras ng hapunan. chop ng baboy hapunan. (I hope that makes sense lol).

You were saying here that it is afternoon or noon time over there already and you are going out to buy something( some groceries ) because you have no stocks anymore and you got nothing to cook or eat and it is almost lunch time and you will buy pork for lunch πŸ˜‚

Well, thanks again. - Walang anuman (You are welcome πŸ€—)

Magandang hapon :)
Magandang Hapon din sa iyo 😊

Hey! @phil36 I appreciate your kindness πŸ€— As much as i enjoy talking to you and helping you I don't want also to keep you from doing your things ok πŸ€— I understand that we are busy adults and I am very grateful already to you for accommodating me. You are nice πŸ€— God bless you and please take care ❀

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

napakabuti ng Diyos at hindi niya ako pinababayaan. Iniingatan niya ako sa araw-araw pati narin ang aking mga mahal sa buhay -

I would say amen to that. God is so good to his children indeed :)

you got nothing to cook or eat and it is almost lunch time and you will buy pork for lunch πŸ˜‚ , Lol, I was trying to say I have a pork chop for dinner :ROFL::LOL:. I wasn't too far away.

Ikaw ay mabuting tagaturo - that's the one (y)

Hey! @phil36 I appreciate your kindness πŸ€— As much as i enjoy talking to you and helping you I don't want also to keep you from doing your things ok πŸ€— I understand that we are busy adults and I am very grateful already to you for accommodating me. You are nice πŸ€— God bless you and please take care ❀

I understand, Thanks for your help and Gods bless to you also. And have a great weekend.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
napakabuti ng Diyos at hindi niya ako pinababayaan. Iniingatan niya ako sa araw-araw pati narin ang aking mga mahal sa buhay -

I would say amen to that. God is so good to his children indeed :)

you got nothing to cook or eat and it is almost lunch time and you will buy pork for lunch πŸ˜‚ , Lol, I was trying to say I have a pork chop for dinner :ROFL::LOL:. I wasn't too far away.

Ikaw ay mabuting tagaturo - that's the one (y)

I understand, Thanks for your help and Gods bless to you also. And have a great weekend.
Lol that's what i thought at first cos of the chop word but i was wondering if you'all enjoy eating pork chop too where you live πŸ€” I am not a pork eater but oh boy if youll get to taste my pork chop dish you'll forget your name lol 😍 pork chop is a pinoy thing 😊 Kaming mga pilipino love pork chop so much πŸ€—

Please feel free to ask if you want to know something about tagalog words I'll be happy and I am happy to help πŸ€—

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Lol that's what i thought at first cos of the chop word but i was wondering if you'all enjoy eating pork chop too where you live πŸ€” I am not a pork eater but oh boy if youll get to taste my pork chop dish you'll forget your name lol 😍 pork chop is a pinoy thing 😊 Kaming mga pilipino love pork chop so much πŸ€—

Please feel free to ask if you want to know something about tagalog words I'll be happy and I am happy to help πŸ€—

I think you will have a bus load of CC'ers coming to try your pork chop dish.. :cool:

I think I'll become one of these youtube travel vloggers, and just travel and try all the different dishes lol

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I think you will have a bus load of CC'ers coming to try your pork chop dish.. :cool:

I think I'll become one of these youtube travel vloggers, and just travel and try all the different dishes lol
I've got enough for everybody πŸ˜‚ lol -images-stories-2019-2019-10-2019-10-09_pig.jpg