Final Judgement Takes Place At The Appearance Of Jesus Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
As simple as it gets, when Jesus Christ appears, the final judgement of "All" takes place.

The Quick = The Saved Righteous

The Dead = The Unsaved Wicked

2 Timothy 4:1KJV
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

As simple as it gets, Jesus Christ appears, immediately after the future tribulation, as the final judgement of "All" takes place.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

S

Scribe

We'll see.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...when Jesus Christ appears, the final judgement of "All" takes place.
FALSE. The final judgment is OVER 1,000 YEARS after that.

Why do you continue to post your false eschatology to confuse others, when you really have no clue? You should be a learner, learning from others. And chances are you will never to able to come to a knowledge of the truth (in spite of your misleading screen name).

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Do you deny the truth of God's words as presented in the OP?

Simple as three verses, at the appearance of Jesus Christ, final judgement takes place.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
FALSE. The final judgment is OVER 1,000 YEARS after that.

Why do you continue to post your false eschatology to confuse others, when you really have no clue? You should be a learner, learning from others. And chances are you will never to able to come to a knowledge of the truth (in spite of your misleading screen name).
Looks like "All" are being judged to me at the Lord's appearance, who do you think the quick and dead are? :)

Possibly that isn't Jesus appearing immediately after the tribulation below in Matthew 24:29-30? :eek:

As simple as it gets, when Jesus Christ appears, the final judgement of "All" takes place.

The Quick = The Saved Righteous

The Dead = The Unsaved Wicked

2 Timothy 4:1KJV
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

As simple as it gets, Jesus Christ appears, immediately after the future tribulation, as the final judgement of "All" takes place.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Looks like "All" are being judged to me at the Lord's appearance, who do you think the quick and dead are?
"Looks like" is right. You have a very superficial understanding of Bible prophecy. I would suggest you do some very serious study before you go on blundering and others have to correct you.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
"Looks like" is right. You have a very superficial understanding of Bible prophecy. I would suggest you do some very serious study before you go on blundering and others have to correct you.
You have brought no correction what soever, God's words are true as clearly seen below :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You have brought no correction what soever, God's words are true as clearly seen below
Here is the truth about the metaphorcial "LAST DAY".

THE EVENTS WITHIN THE "LAST DAY"
1. The Resurrection/Rapture of the Church (the resurrection of the just)
2. The Tribulation
3. The Great Tribulation
4. Cataclysmic cosmic events
5. The Second Coming of Christ
6. The battle of Armageddon
7. The resurrection of the Tribulation saints (justified ones)
8. The Millennium (1000 years of peace and righteousness)
9. The battle of Gog and Magog
10. The resurrection of the unjust (unsaved)
11. The Great White Throne Judgment

As you can see there are OVER 1000 YEARS with in the "Last Day".

When Jesus spoke about the Last Day, He was not detailing anything. He was simply telling us that there will be two resurrections during the "Last Day".

THE RESURRECTION OF BELIEVERS
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:54)

THE RESURRECTION OF UNBELIEVERS
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:48)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Here is the truth about the metaphorcial "LAST DAY".

THE EVENTS WITHIN THE "LAST DAY"
1. The Resurrection/Rapture of the Church (the resurrection of the just)
2. The Tribulation
3. The Great Tribulation
4. Cataclysmic cosmic events
5. The Second Coming of Christ
6. The battle of Armageddon
7. The resurrection of the Tribulation saints (justified ones)
8. The Millennium (1000 years of peace and righteousness)
9. The battle of Gog and Magog
10. The resurrection of the unjust (unsaved)
11. The Great White Throne Judgment

As you can see there are OVER 1000 YEARS with in the "Last Day".

When Jesus spoke about the Last Day, He was not detailing anything. He was simply telling us that there will be two resurrections during the "Last Day".

THE RESURRECTION OF BELIEVERS
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:54)

THE RESURRECTION OF UNBELIEVERS
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:48)
Your claim there will be 1,000 years between the Believers and Unbelievers resurrection is 100% (False)

The (Hour) is coming when (All In The Graves) shall come forth.

John 5:28-28KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

S

Scribe

Your claim there will be 1,000 years between the Believers and Unbelievers resurrection is 100% (False)

The (Hour) is coming when (All In The Graves) shall come forth.

John 5:28-28KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
They shall all come forth but not at the same time. The wicked dead come forth at the Great White Throne judgement. That is after the 1000 year reign. Before that there is a FIRST resurrection.

4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection!

It's ok to be wrong. But next time study more before you start thinking you are so right about something and everyone else is FALSE.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
They shall all come forth but not at the same time. The wicked dead come forth at the Great White Throne judgement. That is after the 1000 year reign. Before that there is a FIRST resurrection.

4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection!

It's ok to be wrong. But next time study more before you start thinking you are so right about something and everyone else is FALSE.
False

Just as John 5:28-29 states, the (Hour) is coming when (All) in the Graves shall come forth, there are two resurrections, the saved righteous are in the (First)