Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Finally back home!!
Thread starterhopesprings
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Well...I just spent the last four days in the hospital...thanks to my low calcium levels. Ever since my surgery last year, I've had nothing but problems with keeping them up to where they should be. Nice to see some doctors who can actually understand how dangerous this condition is. Could have been worse....at least I didn't have a seizure this time...but this episode took its toll on my heart The doctor was considering keeping me another day...but he felt okay with me going home too. Just have to pay close attention to my pounding heart that likes to race at random times. Not fun. But...but...very thankful that I get to see my boys again (hubby included )....and thankful that even through all of this, God is still teaching me. God is good...all the time. I'll write about it sometime.