Finally I am here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2018
"Keep your Heart with all diligence, for out of it Springs the Issues of Life." ~Proverbs 4:23

***I was raised in the First Congregational Church of Redwood City, California.
The minister emphasized positive thinking (Norman Vincent Peal and Pastor Schuler quotes) and good works.
I don't remember any Bible teaching or even the Gospel.
The Christmas program included the Wisemen at the manger scene.
(I was shocked when I learned that the Wisemen saw Jesus Christ in a house before he turned 2 years old.)
We had youth meeting on Wednesday evenings usually with a spaghetti dinner.
I was an acolyte and at 12 years of age, I went to Confirmation classes and memorize answers to questions
that we would say orally together in a Sunday church service and receive a RSV Bible.
When I entered high school, I became an usher.
I was born again on May 25, 1967, before I knew about the total Gospel and John 3.
Since October 1974 after experiencing my first Christian school teaching ministry upset,
I became a Bible lover and stopped reading fiction books,
and my faith has increased almost every time I have read Scripture.
After reading “Reese Howells-- the Intercessor” in January 1975, I became a frequent doer of intercessory praying
in response to new events and prayer requests.
Professionally, I did some more Christian school teaching and did some office work and Excel software programming jobs,
but most of my time was for Christian curriculum development.
God urged me to get married in 1970 and I was blessed with four wonderful children.
I experienced the horribleness of divorce, but I have had many Romans 8:28 blessings.
God had me move to Germany in June 2003
and starting in the end of December, The Holy Spirit has guided me to Internet ministering,
spiritually helping more people via the Internet and church attending in the past 13 years
than I have all my time in the USA. I am 70-years-old now.
I returned back to USA October 4, 2010.
I also did 6 visits in Nigeria from October 2012 until November 2016.
I believe we are in the ending of the Age of Grace and spiritual freedom,
so I encourage others to use the Internet more to share God's wonderful truths.
You can use and share any of my Bible studies and acronyms.
God said, “So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” [Isaiah 55:11]
I have been very blessed in creating over 300 Bible study tools with Holy Spirit help. (See the attached file.)
I am very concerned about what is happening in the World today and do much intercessory praying.
I share the following frequently for obvious reasons:
Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 2:1-5 & 4:4-8, Ephesians 4:11-16, and Jude 20-23.

Oct 24, 2018
Hello Bill, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 189595

Thanks Deade. I had a wonderful time last night and this morning. I love sharing wonderful truths. I like all of the subjects in the forums. Please pray for my daily. The spiritual enemy doesn't like such ministries. I will just post what the Holy Spirit urges.

H

Helene

"Keep your Heart with all diligence, for out of it Springs the Issues of Life." ~Proverbs 4:23

***I was raised in the First Congregational Church of Redwood City, California.
The minister emphasized positive thinking (Norman Vincent Peal and Pastor Schuler quotes) and good works.
I don't remember any Bible teaching or even the Gospel.
The Christmas program included the Wisemen at the manger scene.
(I was shocked when I learned that the Wisemen saw Jesus Christ in a house before he turned 2 years old.)
We had youth meeting on Wednesday evenings usually with a spaghetti dinner.
I was an acolyte and at 12 years of age, I went to Confirmation classes and memorize answers to questions
that we would say orally together in a Sunday church service and receive a RSV Bible.
When I entered high school, I became an usher.
I was born again on May 25, 1967, before I knew about the total Gospel and John 3.
Since October 1974 after experiencing my first Christian school teaching ministry upset,
I became a Bible lover and stopped reading fiction books,
and my faith has increased almost every time I have read Scripture.
After reading “Reese Howells-- the Intercessor” in January 1975, I became a frequent doer of intercessory praying
in response to new events and prayer requests.
Professionally, I did some more Christian school teaching and did some office work and Excel software programming jobs,
but most of my time was for Christian curriculum development.
God urged me to get married in 1970 and I was blessed with four wonderful children.
I experienced the horribleness of divorce, but I have had many Romans 8:28 blessings.
God had me move to Germany in June 2003
and starting in the end of December, The Holy Spirit has guided me to Internet ministering,
spiritually helping more people via the Internet and church attending in the past 13 years
than I have all my time in the USA. I am 70-years-old now.
I returned back to USA October 4, 2010.
I also did 6 visits in Nigeria from October 2012 until November 2016.
I believe we are in the ending of the Age of Grace and spiritual freedom,
so I encourage others to use the Internet more to share God's wonderful truths.
You can use and share any of my Bible studies and acronyms.
God said, “So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” [Isaiah 55:11]
I have been very blessed in creating over 300 Bible study tools with Holy Spirit help. (See the attached file.)
I am very concerned about what is happening in the World today and do much intercessory praying.
I share the following frequently for obvious reasons:
Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 2:1-5 & 4:4-8, Ephesians 4:11-16, and Jude 20-23.
Wow so beautiful... thank you

Oct 24, 2018
Wow so beautiful... thank you
It is only a very brief brief brief summary. I am just thankful to still be alive and again do fulltime Internet ministry (overdue since 2012). This site and Christian Forums are keeping me busy this week. Being careful about the responding and intercessory praying are time consuming and tiring. The Holy Spirit is perfect in guiding and teaching. Do you agree. If you want to know more about me, please send me an e-mail and share your testimony and current Christianity and political concerns.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. It is very unwise to give out any personal info on here, such as your email..

It is also against the rules here to self-advertise your stuff, or other sites. So you'll need to amend your signature to remove all those links.. or else a mod will do it for you..

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings BibleLoverBill welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc...
Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated
- but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine...
God Bless

Oct 24, 2018
Hello Bill, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 189595

Welcome to CC. It is very unwise to give out any personal info on here, such as your email..

It is also against the rules here to self-advertise your stuff, or other sites. So you'll need to amend your signature to remove all those links.. or else a mod will do it for you..

I am not selling anything. I have over 300 Bible study tools and I have over 7000 other information that I have fixed formatting, rated, and sorted into folders in my computer and some are also in my www.box.com account. My e-mail address is a new one for ministry. I thought that it was just a warning about e-mail addresses and other personal information. None of the URLs are of MS Word files of personal information. My God-given spiritual gift is teaching. I am only living for sharing God's wonderful truths. Also I have even tried to be a peace-maker and an exhorter here already. I only communicate what the Holy Spirit urges and so I am slow to react. It is a very big responsibility to be an Ambassador and Teacher for God.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That's all very nice :) but it is self-advertising, which is prohibited here.. And not many here like to click on links anyway..

Oct 24, 2018
I did reduce in my signature. I am not advertising because I am not in a business. I am doing what God wants me to do and I don't think I am offending anyone. I am just a teacher enjoying living for God and others.

Oct 24, 2018
That's all very nice :) but it is self-advertising, which is prohibited here.. And not many here like to click on links anyway..
Also I taught a black and white cat to be compassionate and enjoy Christian music and Christian preaching and a home Bible study I led. I had him for 13 years. His name was Sunny Buddy Stevenson. My sister in California has always been a cat-lover, but her cats have all been shy or fearful of any strangers. In my childhood I preferred our dogs.

Oct 24, 2018
Also I taught a black and white cat to be compassionate and enjoy Christian music and Christian preaching and a home Bible study I led. I had him for 13 years. His name was Sunny Buddy Stevenson. My sister in California has always been a cat-lover, but her cats have all been shy or fearful of any strangers. In my childhood I preferred our dogs.
And Sherri and I saw many ladybugs in our 2 childhood homes. I don't know what the cats or dogs thought of ladybugs.

S

Sherril

Welcome brother BibleloverBill may God use you here to speak and proclaim the salvation of our Lord...there are many folks from all other the world that visit here as there is a vast variety of people....to God be the Glory....love in Christ Sherril...:)

Oct 24, 2018
Welcome brother BibleloverBill may God use you here to speak and proclaim the salvation of our Lord...there are many folks from all other the world that visit here as there is a vast variety of people....to God be the Glory....love in Christ Sherril...:)
Thanks Christian sister It is after 10 pm here. I have had a full day in Christian Forum and here. Mostly positive. The Holy Spirit is a wonderful guide, especially for ministering. Do you live Jude 20-23? What are your concerns about current Christianity?

S

Sherril

Thanks Christian sister It is after 10 pm here. I have had a full day in Christian Forum and here. Mostly positive. The Holy Spirit is a wonderful guide, especially for ministering. Do you live Jude 20-23? What are your concerns about current Christianity?
Jude 20-23 King James Version (KJV)
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Oct 24, 2018

I am enjoying my experiences in this site. But the software won't do my logical indenting of Scripture and other text. The rest of the site is much better than Yahoo 360 was. I forgot about the other 2 I used when I was in Germany from 2003-10. Have you gone to other countries for ministry? I also did 6 trips to Nigeria and lived there for about a year in 3 different places. We have a lot to be thankful for but most Nigerians have unified families, value for life (against abortion and against smoking and getting drunk or drug addicted), respectful of parents and senior citizens. I was very surprised and I saw no wild animals outside the Lagos Animal Park.

Oct 24, 2018
Jude 20-23 King James Version (KJV)
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Glad that you apparently agree. My former wife gave me the worse heartbreak when she refused to continue our marriage for such. Her Papa was hoping that I would influence her by example and appropriate Holy Spirit urged teaching, but she was to accustomed to living secular humanistically in her secular occupation as an Education Professor and even Dean of Math and Science Graduate School and minimal church attending and no friendship evangelism.

Now, I am enjoying my 24/7 Internet access. Haven't had such for many years. I want to share truths in forums, discussion groups, and blog sites. Please pray for such. I love living Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 4:4-8, and Jude 20-23. The Holy Spirit is a wonderful guide and teacher.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi Bill :) Welcome and blessings <3

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Bill :) Welcome and blessings <3

Thanks. I hope you appreciated reading my other responses to the responses. I just had a wonderful few hours responding to postings in the Speaking in Tongues forum. You may be blessed by that discussion. If you have any other questions just ask. Also please check my signature below for links to my free Bible study tools and other good information. We should be using are still time of religious freedom to learn, live, and share God's wonderful truths.