Finally I am here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
"Keep your Heart with all diligence, for out of it Springs the Issues of Life." ~Proverbs 4:23

***I was raised in the First Congregational Church of Redwood City, California.
The minister emphasized positive thinking (Norman Vincent Peal and Pastor Schuler quotes) and good works.
I don't remember any Bible teaching or even the Gospel.
The Christmas program included the Wisemen at the manger scene.
(I was shocked when I learned that the Wisemen saw Jesus Christ in a house before he turned 2 years old.)
We had youth meeting on Wednesday evenings usually with a spaghetti dinner.
I was an acolyte and at 12 years of age, I went to Confirmation classes and memorize answers to questions
that we would say orally together in a Sunday church service and receive a RSV Bible.
When I entered high school, I became an usher.
I was born again on May 25, 1967, before I knew about the total Gospel and John 3.
Since October 1974 after experiencing my first Christian school teaching ministry upset,
I became a Bible lover and stopped reading fiction books,
and my faith has increased almost every time I have read Scripture.
After reading “Reese Howells-- the Intercessor” in January 1975, I became a frequent doer of intercessory praying
in response to new events and prayer requests.
Professionally, I did some more Christian school teaching and did some office work and Excel software programming jobs,
but most of my time was for Christian curriculum development.
God urged me to get married in 1970 and I was blessed with four wonderful children.
I experienced the horribleness of divorce, but I have had many Romans 8:28 blessings.
God had me move to Germany in June 2003
and starting in the end of December, The Holy Spirit has guided me to Internet ministering,
spiritually helping more people via the Internet and church attending in the past 13 years
than I have all my time in the USA. I am 70-years-old now.
I returned back to USA October 4, 2010.
I also did 6 visits in Nigeria from October 2012 until November 2016.
I believe we are in the ending of the Age of Grace and spiritual freedom,
so I encourage others to use the Internet more to share God's wonderful truths.
You can use and share any of my Bible studies and acronyms.
God said, “So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” [Isaiah 55:11]
I have been very blessed in creating over 300 Bible study tools with Holy Spirit help. (See the attached file.)
I am very concerned about what is happening in the World today and do much intercessory praying.
I share the following frequently for obvious reasons:
Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 2:1-5 & 4:4-8, Ephesians 4:11-16, and Jude 20-23.
Hello and welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ 2385FF1B-60F3-43FC-A6EA-35DC7A5885DB.jpeg

Oct 24, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ View attachment 189974

Thanks. I am only a member of another Christian Forums group, and I am being kept very busy in both sites. I love sharing and learning God's wonderful truths and wisdom. But petty arguing and false assumptions and accusations don't help anyone. I will be a peacemaker when that happens, if the moderators don't rebuke such.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Thanks. I am only a member of another Christian Forums group, and I am being kept very busy in both sites. I love sharing and learning God's wonderful truths and wisdom. But petty arguing and false assumptions and accusations don't help anyone. I will be a peacemaker when that happens, if the moderators don't rebuke such.
Great. Peacemakers are always welcome :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Bill. It’s good of you to share with us a bit about yourself, your marriage and family. I hope you find this space enriching and helpful.

I truly believe in the power of intercessory prayers and I feel it’s a very important ministry to which the Lord has called you. No detail of our lives, no concern about our loved ones, can ever escape God’s notice, and we believe He is pleased when we bring even the smallest of our needs to Him in prayer. In fact, He instructs us to do so: “In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6). Blessings to you and yours!

Oct 24, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Bill. It’s good of you to share with us a bit about yourself, your marriage and family. I hope you find this space enriching and helpful.

I truly believe in the power of intercessory prayers and I feel it’s a very important ministry to which the Lord has called you. No detail of our lives, no concern about our loved ones, can ever escape God’s notice, and we believe He is pleased when we bring even the smallest of our needs to Him in prayer. In fact, He instructs us to do so: “In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6). Blessings to you and yours!

Have you read that book. The first half is the best part and encouraged me to give-up my free reading time of fiction books in order to do intercessory praying.
***Most used spiritual acronyms I have shared with others via the Internet:

F -- fear not
A -- assurance from God's Word
I -- in God's love
T -- trust in God and the Bible
H -- holiness with Holy Spirit and Bible help

P -- power from Heaven
R -- ruled/guided by the agapè love of God and His Word
A -- attentive to The Holy Spirit
Y -- yearning for God's truths and repentance to righteousness by many
E -- earnest to be righteous and compassionate
R -- ready for the return of the Messiah and His deliverance for believers

C -- Christ, confession
H -- Holy Spirit help
A -- attitudes and actions
N -- needs
G -- good works (Ephesians 2:10)
E -- everywhere for eternity

C -- commitment to God's truth
O -- obedience to The Holy Spirit
U -- understanding God's desires
R -- revival spiritually
A -- attentiveness for opportunities to minister
G -- gratefulness to God, especially for His protection
E -- enduring in faith of God

***In response to 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18—
“Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
I thought such would be impossible,
but one day The Holy Spirit told me to imagine a spiritual conveyor belt inside my mind
onto which I could put prayer concerns on and that He would also intercede for.
Romans 8:26-- “Likewise The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:
for we know not what we should pray for as we ought;
but The Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”
In other words, we should have an attitude of compassion for others
which requires unselfish prayer.
After I read the book about Reese Howells back in early 1975,
I have done a lot of intercessory prayer
and God has blessed me with so much divine peace and later divine joy
when I hear or read of good results.
So I continue watching the news for people to pray for.
Usually it takes tragedy or other challenges to happen to cause individuals to need God.
God prefers such communication with His adopted children
instead of selfish praying or complaining.
Loving God more and more and doing intercessory praying
are my core during my daily ministering and sanctification.

God bless you and your family.

Juls

Nov 5, 2018
Yes Please Bill. I'm trying to learn and make some pretty major life decisions at the minute. Prayer for understanding of what God wants for me woul;d be appreciated xx

G

Gracie_14

Yes Please Bill. I'm trying to learn and make some pretty major life decisions at the minute. Prayer for understanding of what God wants for me woul;d be appreciated xx
Hey Juls...if you want to reply directly to a member here...you click on the "Reply" button in the corner of their post.....so, to be more specific :)

Welcome to CC! :)