Finals!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LazyDaisy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LazyDaisy88

Guest
Hey all!! Well, I just want to thank the Lord for helping me through my first semester of college. I was pretty nervous about attending at first as I am shy, but He really helped me. My finals are next week. EEEEEEK! I'm sure that he'll help me. :) Please keep me in your prayers!