Finding Her ..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
If googling her user name yielded no results then you're stuck. There are no other options.
But assuming she was legit, I'd have to think you spending this long hunting someone down you only PMed a few times may creep her out.
I mean you have absolutely zero personal info and are taking it this far? Even if I had an answer I wouldn't give it as this situation sounds rather suspect.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
do a username search in a username search engine. I cant tell you which one but its not google (tho you can go on google to find one) there are ones that will search every platform, dating site, and forum online.

There are also ones for domain names etc. I think its free but some you might need to pay to go on if you desperate. Aside from knowing her username, theres nothing much else to go on!

why did the site crash? Was it a Christian site. Some sites ban people for no discenrable reason, seemingly crash and then go back up again. This one was offline for a day or so but came back up. Is that why you came on here?
a username search in a username search engine?
The forum, attached to the site, crashed, because I don't know why.
A similar forum was set up, and the owner of it had been trying to get answers of original forum.
Not a Christian forum.
And I didn't join this one specifically to find her.

Nov 15, 2020
I get it, French accents or hard to resist. What about someone in your homeland instead?

If you ever see Kate Archer, tell her I'm still waiting for NOLF 3. I would wait about ten more years, than were officially through.

What's the deal with cookies? Please join Team Cliff Bar.
women here in aus ?
Pffft, they are either not interested, love their phones, love work, or love themselves.
Women hardly talk to me as it is.

Nov 15, 2020
If googling her user name yielded no results then you're stuck. There are no other options.
But assuming she was legit, I'd have to think you spending this long hunting someone down you only PMed a few times may creep her out.
I mean you have absolutely zero personal info and are taking it this far? Even if I had an answer I wouldn't give it as this situation sounds rather suspect.
it's not suspect.
My first question to her, was that of her wanting to get citizenship here in aus.
She said no.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
it's not suspect.
My first question to her, was that of her wanting to get citizenship here in aus.
She said no.
Why would you ask a woman if she wants an Australian citizenship? You don't even know her yet...

Are you in love with her? If you are...I don't understand because you have strong feelings for someone you haven't seen yet not even once..you haven't heard her voice yet...aside from 4 messages you had with her...that really makes me think if it is really possible...🤔

Nov 15, 2020
Why would you ask a woman if she wants an Australian citizenship? You don't even know her yet...

Are you in love with her? If you are...I don't understand because you have strong feelings for someone you haven't seen yet not even once..you haven't heard her voice yet...aside from 4 messages you had with her...that really makes me think if it is really possible...🤔
because I wanted to be sure she wasn't some idiot woman who sends unsolicited emails for dating.
And not that this justifies it, but she said she is a Christian.
Am I in love ?
Not until I see the woman, whoever she is.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Personally I wouldnt bother...theres plenty of other ppl to talk to.
Lots of people say they are christian.
To some it means they have faith, to others it just means they have religion. I mean you might say you are christian and 37 years old, but what does that have to do with me? even if you pmed me three times, and thr site crashed, would I expect you to find me if I hadnt given you any contact details? No.

username search engines are just what I described. It looks up usernames on all platforms, so you dont go accidentally using someone elses names or finds them all so if you thinking of using one and its taken then you make a different unique one.

I wouldnt go posting personal pics of myself to people I havent met.
Everyone can see what your avatar looks like anyway so why the need for another picture?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
if you gave her your pic, I presume in the digital world it means you still have a copy yourself so its not like you would need it back.

Nov 15, 2020
Personally I wouldnt bother...theres plenty of other ppl to talk to.
Lots of people say they are christian.
To some it means they have faith, to others it just means they have religion. I mean you might say you are christian and 37 years old, but what does that have to do with me? even if you pmed me three times, and thr site crashed, would I expect you to find me if I hadnt given you any contact details? No.

username search engines are just what I described. It looks up usernames on all platforms, so you dont go accidentally using someone elses names or finds them all so if you thinking of using one and its taken then you make a different unique one.

I wouldnt go posting personal pics of myself to people I havent met.
Everyone can see what your avatar looks like anyway so why the need for another picture?
my avatar on that forum, was different to what I have her.
Seems she was intent in looking for me.
Is the username search engine it's own, or is it Google ?

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
because I wanted to be sure she wasn't some idiot woman who sends unsolicited emails for dating.
And not that this justifies it, but she said she is a Christian.
Am I in love ?
Not until I see the woman, whoever she is.
I see,it seems like you know what you want...and it seems like you are aware of those kinds of people...😊 I guess we got nothing to worry about ☺

You sound like you are so determined to find this lady...I think you have to put a little more effort to find her...search for her a Lil bit farther...who knows maybe one day your paths cross again...I hope things will turn out fine. All the best 🙏🏼

Nov 15, 2020
I see,it seems like you know what you want...and it seems like you are aware of those kinds of people...😊 I guess we got nothing to worry about ☺

You sound like you are so determined to find this lady...I think you have to put a little more effort to find her...search for her a Lil bit farther...who knows maybe one day your paths cross again...I hope things will turn out fine. All the best 🙏🏼
any suggestion of where to look ?
My knowledge of France is limited.
There is the Eiffel Tower.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
women here in aus ?
Pffft, they are either not interested, love their phones, love work, or love themselves.
Women hardly talk to me as it is.
Start making lots of money and see your luck changes over night. Test this, see if it's true.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
it's not suspect.
She said no.
I meant Your being suspect. Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, judging by numerous posts you've responded to and missing what's clearly stated.
That you are so obsessed with finding a woman you know nothing about is suspect. You're either naive and desperate or you have questionable motives. Nothing about what you've shared justifies your behavior.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
He's right. This is bizarre.

Go look for women at a local coffee shop.

I meant Your being suspect. Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, judging by numerous posts you've responded to and missing what's clearly stated.
That you are so obsessed with finding a woman you know nothing about is suspect. You're either naive and desperate or you have questionable motives. Nothing about what you've shared justifies your behavior.

Nov 15, 2020
actually, I didn't want to mention this, but my wife was mentioned in a prophetic word spoken to me.
Make of that what you like.

Nov 15, 2020
my reading comprehension is fine thankyou.
I'm not a 6 year old.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
my avatar on that forum, was different to what I have her.
Seems she was intent in looking for me.
Is the username search engine it's own, or is it Google ?
Its on its own, sorry I don't have the name. There are many like that. Just google username search.

I was doing some social media research for libraries but I just cant remember what the site was that they mentioned now.

If your pic wasn't the same, then maybe just use it as your avatar instead, and if she is truly intent on finding you she will, esp if your username is the same as on the previous forum.

You never mentioned what forum was that crashed, so, really can't help you any further. Just feels like a wild goose chase to me, since none of us knows who this lady is, or what her username is, so if we ever come across her we can say hey UCA4SJ is looking for you. She's no relation so, is it really that important???

That would be like me asking people on this forum have you seen my eraser? Help.
If it was a pet we could say go on Petfinder or post a notice on FB or something.