Finding new friends!! Please!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 24, 2017
Hey I am a teen, and I would like some new friends!!!! :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You've been advertising for friends for nearly a year now.. lol

Careful who you accept as a friend. Not everyone here is who they claim to be.

T

Tinuviel

Hop in on the forums, there's plenty of cool people here :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
yea, like ladybug said, be careful, u seem desperate and desperation makes people victims of a lot of things... I'm not saying YOU ARE desperate, i'm just saying YOU SEEM desperate.... Just to be clear, and one thing.. i'm available

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Becc:
Just want you to know that you will not suffer. The worst part of this is the "worrying". It freaks you out. Try to focus on other stuff. They way they do surgery nowadays is much safer, qiucker, and less painful than years ago. And hospital stays are short. I actually went home the same day. If you experience any pain after the surgery they will give you medication to get through it. The pain is the healing part.
Your particular surgery is not serious and it is rare for there to be complications.
Just keep yourself really busy between now and don't read about it over and over again on the internet. The worst part of this is your worrying. Stay away from negative people who will scare you. Every surgery is different as is every person.
Good luck.
Laurie B

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If you had read her most current post, you'd see she's NOT having surgery. She found out that it's an UTI, not her appendix.. Doctors don't do surgery for UTI's..

Hi Becc:
Just want you to know that you will not suffer. The worst part of this is the "worrying". It freaks you out. Try to focus on other stuff. They way they do surgery nowadays is much safer, qiucker, and less painful than years ago. And hospital stays are short. I actually went home the same day. If you experience any pain after the surgery they will give you medication to get through it. The pain is the healing part.
Your particular surgery is not serious and it is rare for there to be complications.
Just keep yourself really busy between now and don't read about it over and over again on the internet. The worst part of this is your worrying. Stay away from negative people who will scare you. Every surgery is different as is every person.
Good luck.
Laurie B

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Becc:
Good luck.
Laurie B
Thank you very much but we've cleared that up... No appendicitis no surgery and i think you're in the wrong thread but nvm... thank you so much. :D

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
If you had read her most current post, you'd see she's NOT having surgery. She found out that it's an UTI, not her appendix.. Doctors don't do surgery for UTI's..
I guess I made a mistake and confused her with someone else who wrote they are facing an appendectomy. You think God will forgive me? I reached out in good conscience to a person who was scared ... that is part of "living it" .. being a christian.
She appreciated it and gave it a like ... and that is what is known as having Grace.

You, on the other hand, (even though it was not directed to you), had to be snarky about it and say "if you had read ...". That is not grace.

Last edited:

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry for the mistake Becc. I am new and perhaps I confused things. I meant well ... anyway, my words might help you some other time ... or someone reading them who IS facing surgery might find comfort in my words. Glad its just a UTI .. very easy, quick fix and ask the doctor how to prevent future ones as there are thing you can do to prevent.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You didn't confuse her with someone else. :) But she found out that it's not her appendix and she doesn't need surgery.. And why would God need to forgive you? There's nothing to forgive.

And I wasn't being snarky. Merely stating a fact. :)

I guess I made a mistake and confused her with someone else who wrote they are facing an appendectomy. You think God will forgive me? I reached out in good conscience to a person who was scared ... that is part of "living it" .. being a christian.
She appreciated it and gave it a like ... and that is what is known as having Grace.

You, on the other hand, (even though it was not directed to you), had to be snarky about it and say "if you had read ...". That is not grace.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry for the mistake Becc. I am new and perhaps I confused things. I meant well ... anyway, my words might help you some other time ... or someone reading them who IS facing surgery might find comfort in my words. Glad its just a UTI .. very easy, quick fix and ask the doctor how to prevent future ones as there are thing you can do to prevent.
yea, i know you meant well and i hope it does comfort someone is going through that and thank you again... but i don't think we should be like towards ladybug, i'm sure she also meant well and didn't mean for it to sound like that... Like she said, she was just stating a fact and i don't think we should judge who has/knows grace.
Can we just solve this little misunderstanding and let's take the conversation back to it's thread and not ruin someones friend search, please. Thank you

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
Yep. Sorry from me all around. I have let it go.
Most stuff is small stuff and we can left the mall stuff go ... (I will write that 100 times in my mind).
Thanks.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Hop in on the forums, there's plenty of cool people here :)
Like me *strikes a pose* i mean I'm not THAT weird I'm pretty chill forum person. If you're gonna be my frand you gotta like actually participate in human interaction xD. And tinuviel....... where's the rose? I totally miss the rose but the baby's totally adorable too >°< why are decisions so difficult.

T

Tinuviel

Like me *strikes a pose* i mean I'm not THAT weird I'm pretty chill forum person. If you're gonna be my frand you gotta like actually participate in human interaction xD. And tinuviel....... where's the rose? I totally miss the rose but the baby's totally adorable too >°< why are decisions so difficult.
I was thinking ME...;)

T

Tinuviel

But you're late though........like lateeee like missed my b day by six months late
Sorry :eek:. I didn't see this until last night, actually. But it was too good to let go. Cool people are always late.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry :eek:. I didn't see this until last night, actually. But it was too good to let go. Cool people are always late.
...........no lol. You have to be punctual duhhh