Finding strength through God to push through hard, complicating times in our lives.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kane
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kane

Guest
My name is Aaron Kane and I'm a college freshman in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I have always believed in God and had significant Catholic upbringing mostly from my Aunt who babysat me and my brothers when we were younger. My mother never found time to go to church and teach us God's teachings at home and the years have withered my faith. I'm writing because I'm failing my first semester of college mostly due to my own lack of direction and self indulging sins. Basically I'm trying to refind God and trim the fat of my own worthless indulgences. I've quit social media and ended two friendships for the sake of my future and yet I still lack any attention to my goals. I even missed going to church and going to a family breakfast just because I wanted to sleep in. I just can't seem to kick my bad habits and get back to what's important. My education and God. And I have so lost my way with both.
 
Have you ever had a point and time in your life where you asked Jesus Christ to save you and live inside you? :)
 
Hey, I did that, I fell apart from going church because I wanted to sleep or I had to study. What that does is that you can get to a point when you see sin as something good. Don't do that, you will regret so much. Make your effort and show your love for God, spend time with him, tell him how you feel.