Fire from the sky

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2020
18,304
7,457
113
This is an image of chinas latest hypersonic middle test. I’m thinking it’s possible that if one saw a vision 1900 plus years ago together with modern media’s worldwide reach it could explain how the false prophet pulls fire from the sky in sight of man

if one adds a nuclear bomb to its tip , definately fire from the sky. Just a thought it’s possible that modern technology is how the false prophet performs miracles rather than the way Jesus and his apostles just spoke them and Gods power performed them

Just a consideration God bless
C576B2E8-E4C9-4DE4-B338-4B9D4A827435.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Runningman
It says he can perform miracles, so I think he is allowed to. I don't think that would be technology.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pilgrimshope
This is an image of chinas latest hypersonic middle test. I’m thinking it’s possible that if one saw a vision 1900 plus years ago together with modern media’s worldwide reach it could explain how the false prophet pulls fire from the sky in sight of man

if one adds a nuclear bomb to its tip , definately fire from the sky. Just a thought it’s possible that modern technology is how the false prophet performs miracles rather than the way Jesus and his apostles just spoke them and Gods power performed them

Just a consideration God bless
View attachment 237587

I'm in the same camp with you on this one. They described with their known vocabulary what they saw in visions. Nowadays, fire from the sky can be explained with weapon technology. Talking statues can be explained with robotics or animatronics. The list goes on and on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl83
I'm in the same camp with you on this one. They described with their known vocabulary what they saw in visions. Nowadays, fire from the sky can be explained with weapon technology. Talking statues can be explained with robotics or animatronics. The list goes on and on.

yeah I was thinking also that television and media like internet allows everyone to see things at the same time no matter where in the world it happens.

it seems like technology has a huge roll
In the latter times to me also. I think it helps explain practically a lot of the end times events .

like your saying if we lived 1900 years ago and saw a vision of something g like this picture we would describe it as fire from the sky. I’m glad you understood what I was offering for consideration. God bless and keep you

I remember reading about an explosion of knowledge near the end and over the last few centuries we sure have gone from horseback to flying spaceships to the moon aweful fast when we relatively remained on horses for centuries and centuries

all the sudden we have men on the moon , and flying across the sky living in a station orbiting earth, we can talk with people across the world and all see the same things unfolding live at the same time.

Alot of it was never practically possible until the last century or so It changed it seems suddenly and the advancements are astounding. And seem to set up for the fulfillment t of some of those things
 
  • Like
Reactions: Runningman