Firefox Quantum 32-Bit "not responding" error messages increasing - w/64 bit windows 7 home edition, is that the conflict?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Should I get a 64-Bit Firefox instead so as to avoid those not responding hang ups?

I followed these instructions , all that apply, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-hangs-or-not-responding
and I still get the not responding hang up once in awhile.
Thank you for any advice. I thought I was downloading the 64 bit Firefox initially but when I checked it was 32. Even when I go to their site and look for the 64 bit if I download that it is still 32.

Not computer savy as you may have noticed. :giggle: