First Post

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2015
18
0
0
I don't know why I have suffered so much in life. I'm not complaining. I know there are other people who have suffered much more.

The life of the monk is appealing to me. I don't expect anyone to understand what life is like for me.

I always dreamed of a loving female friend to have as a companion, but that's just a dream. I don't think it will ever come true.

I have watched thousands upon thousands of hours of documentaries. I love middle east history especially, and love videos that document everyday lives of people in places all over the world.

Life is quite dull, and lacks meaning. Heaven must be nice. There I can finally be with loving women. That was always my prayer, to be with loving women.

So Jesus, what's the point of all this suffering, and why am I unhappy?

I'll just go on, going through the motions. We're tired of waiting for your return Jesus. We're tired of praying and hoping. I hope you come soon.