...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Just preparing for the early mornings on msn ha. Making sure I've still got the art of staying awake late
 
So when holidays are on we can have the talks we used to have at like 2 in the morning?
 
Yuuuup :) as of Thursday night...apart from not then as Im catching an early train to my mums on Friday morning
 
No it's not cos I'm missing all the juicy bits That are happening in series 3 hahaha
 
Haha it's 3:02...I'm such a geek. I will actually go to sleep when I've replied to the other posts cos it's too early now