...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Guns... :D Big Guns.


Horse Branding

I just happen to think of your branding post when I saw your pic lol.
That which no one can help me with, because there hast
not been any of mine kind of people (the cowfolk kind). The people here knowest not of that which I did speak unto them about the branding. :p ;)
 
My user name... :)
...
I don't wish I could fly... I'd rather shapesgift, or read minds. :D
 
feathers of a bird is not even a word... hey I rhymed... hmhmhm Anywhat la primer palabra que llega a la mente es fenix :D
 
fenix is not even a word and i dont think its an animal either.......... lol


eagle is a word :rolleyes:
 
what is fenix??.....btw nevermind..:p
la primer palabra que llega a la mente es Accipitridae.